...GERMAN PAINT IN U.S....

CAPS

.......Come check the site out. We will be open for bid-ness in about a week. I know we are not suppose to promote comercial sites but we are trying to get belton and montana out as cheap as we can for all the true creators. Come give us some feedback on the site as far as navagation and how it pops up on your browser. Help us make it easy. It's not totally done yet but close so just remeber the address and check back soon.

www.sprapex.com

CAPS........ not makin bucks................. just buckin.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should really look at other sites that sell paint and other things and change your layout cause jsut form the layout alone i would buy paint off that site. im not saying the layout sucks its good but it dosent look like a site that say a buisness would have that would sell stuff

Just a quick observation, CAPS noted that the site is not fully in operation yet. As far as the site not looking like a site where you would buy "stuff" i would disagree with that. I think that the over all "look" of the site is very well done, its easy to navigate and I think that when it's complete it will be better than most of the "corporate made" sites on the internet. Other paint sites that I have been to are rather hard to navigate and at times can give way to much info at one time. Personally I would rather just get there buy my paint and get the hell out. As far as putting the names of the colors of paint on the site I would agree with that. I do however look forward to seeing the end result of sprapex.com and think that the early version of the site has a good start. I also love the fact that I can get Belton paint shipped to me in the US, without getting gouged for shipping. And thats all i have to say about that

Neutron OUT!

Thanks Guys

Serious. your input will be noted. Thanks for the props neut. We will have the color names on rollover in the Java window so that will be changed. Keep checkin it out and givin us feedback. We will taylor the site to our customers and not assume what you want.

Latez

CAPS........... all about the real paint.

You can order belton paint from the FX crew. www.fxcrew.com

By the way the new Montanas are better in all points and they have always been German they only were produced in Spain. Now that the German owners got problems with the spanish manufacturer (they didn't deliver the cans) they changed the manufacturer. They improved them and all people I know say they are better than before.:D

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by KRAUT

You can order belton paint from the FX crew. www.fxcrew.com

By the way the new Montanas are better in all points and they have always been German they only were produced in Spain. Now that the German owners got problems with the spanish manufacturer (they didn't deliver the cans) they changed the manufacturer. They improved them and all people I know say they are better than before.:D

thats crap, the germans distibuted the real montana paint but when they realised they could make more money by selling there own inferior product they started to produce an inferior product. i have used a can of bot at the same time and the german stuff failed the test

Archived