Cool Cops!

coolcop.jpg

You know you've made it as an inventor when you're selling a vacuum cleaner hose to cops for $50 that's designed to run from their car's AC vents to their shirts.

Yes, the CoolCop is a hose that runs the output of an AC vent right into the top of your shirt. For some reason, it's being marketed to cops and cops alone, because they're the only ones who get hot in cars.

On a hot day there's nothing more uncomfortable than having to wear a T-shirt soaked with sweat. Add a bulletproof vest over it and no amount of air conditioning coming from your car vent is going to keep you cool and dry.

The CoolCop dash attachment attaches easily to the air conditioning vent. The soft vinyl vest attachment fits comfortably between your vest and undershirt. Cool air is then delivered under your vest to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.

Next time I'm cruising the steamy streets of Atlanta wearing a bulletproof vest, I'm totally going to jury rig one of these things out of a vacuum hose. That's a promise.

http://www.coolcop.com/cc01.html

FUCK DA POLICE YO I CANT BELIE DEY BE SPENDIN OUR TACKS DOLLARZ ON DIS SHIT!

RON PAUL!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.