Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ET one

Does the type of music you listen to,influence your style in in writing?

i asking this because i want your opinion on this.A couple of my boys listen to rock and their styles are a little similar and i listen to hip-hop and my style is no where near similar theres.Could the music you listen 2 change your style in any way?

no i dont really think it makes a difference...I listen to lots of shit, mostly death metal, and my styles are sometimes ny bubble shit, stuff that might make you think its some hip hop style or whatnot. its not like i have some hardcore style or something. I really don't think you can tell.

yes....

im going to have to go with the "eastcoast killer" on this one...i dont really think u can tell, and its usefull anyway. I could understand if you have a music theme to a production....but i dunno

goodnight/bye/happy Christmas/holidays/Quanza/Haunakka/

JAZZ MAKES ME WANT TO SKETCH BURNS ..GHOSTFACE KILLER MAKES ME WANNA TAKE A MILLION TAGS ON A SHEET OF PAPER .. BUT RASS KAS MAKES ME WANNA ROCK FILLS

i listen to music on the way to the spot juss to get me in the mood. but music really dosen't have any affect on what i draw, i think its more based on your state of mind when you draw.

nah i think it has to do with what you like to flow to..i like some death rap and shit when im bombing and some easy underground beats when im piecing and shit..it depends on the moods i think..i dont think it matters about styles at all..sometimes it effects your characters and shit..

na most definately not it dont affect or develop a style, it does get you in different style of moods though and thats my word..i can listen 2 pennywise or any punk bad and fuckin just go out and get on my skateboard and destroy, then i can pop in some artifacts shit and just wanna sit and skecth for a while, then you just got that music that makes you think and you just fuckkin try 2 innovate!

i listen to mostly rap

some songs make me wanna sketch if there talkin about garffin and destroyin trains and shit like that i started sketchin tones more when i started listening to graff songs and watchin wild style [the gratest movie ever made]

music definetly helps with motivation or inspiration......to a point, but my style is my style regardless of the music.......some music gets me more amped to draw/paint than other stuff. i guess it depends on what kind of mood im in. hows that for an incredibly vague answer?

hiphop

music definately is an influence while i am drawing. infact i have made style changes listening to music.i htink you can flow better when your drawing and it opens your mind up more.i guess its kinda weird.

Guest quit swellin

PROJECT PAT, CASH MONEY, 36 MAFIA, AND DAYTON FAMILY...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Asid

Anti Flag, Less than Jake, Deftones, Hed Planet Earth... End...

Guest professor poopatronic

when did this become a thread to talk about what kind of music you like? theres already a billion of those in channel zero.

p.s. death metal is the shit

Yeah..I love death metal and thrash metal..stuff like Cannibal Corpse, Immolation, Mortician, Morbid Angel, Gorguts, etc..Anyway I think that it comes out cause people have said my stuff looks morbid

Originally posted by quit swellin

PROJECT PAT, CASH MONEY, 36 MAFIA, AND DAYTON FAMILY...!!!!!!!!!!!!

that doesnt make me what to paint that makes me what to laugh.////..............:crazy:

Guest serpent of the light

eh, i dont think my music really affects what i'm doing. i know i've done sketches where i try to make my letters similar to slayer and cradle of filth, but no, music doesn't directly affect my shiz

ps. black metal OWNS death metal (ignore the fact that my sn is a deicide reference)

ps. black metal OWNS death metal (ignore the fact that my sn is a deicide reference

Hhahah..Sorry but BLack Metal does not own Death Metal. I can only stand a few Black Metal Bands (Absu,Immortal,and Bathory.The rest suck). Black Metal are for the ones that are trying to be Super evil, yet just look like Kiss fans, and are the ones that arent talented enough to play Death Metal(accept the drummers.Alot of good BM Drummers) haha...

Once Upon THe Cross