Things your proud of at work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i make beater cars like this:

2ex93m0.jpg

turn in to this:

a v8 CRX LOL

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee48/b16Burntcrx/?action=view&current=VID00037.flv

^VIDEO

14n3678.jpg

Alot of rich whiteboys love street racin and imports but dont know shit about cars or how to tune em etc..so they all come to my teams shop and they pay us big bucks to chip their ecu, tune motor all that ricer stuff.

sometimes i get customers with some sort of illness such as cancer. i sell hair accessories and extensions, when i put extensions on them sometimes they cry from happiness and that makes me super happy. my customers fucking love me, they want to hang out with me and invite me to dinner and shit. i think i could be a used car salesperson.

When I shit at work and im sitting on the throne, sometimes I look over at the air freshener we have on a timer and see how long til it goes off. If its a decent time like a minute, I wipe my ass, flush then walk over and wash my hands, I dry them then hold my hands in the direction of the air freshener, it goes off and makes my hands smell good.

Its pretty pimp, the doors always closed though so nobody ever witnesses it.

• Like 1