Things your proud of at work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats ill you work in a machine shop, i took that shit in high school. we had a similar cnc but ours looked a little newer, we had a lathe cnc as well. i wish i stuck with it every now and then.

that shit can be pretty dangerous though. my buddy used to work in a machine shop that fixed dented rims and shit, one day a rim came loose broke the safety door off the machine and he caught both the door and the rim straight in the face, he was in the hospital for months and had to have his face peeled back for reconstructive surgery, dudes got a huge fuckin scar on his head.

thats ill you work in a machine shop, i took that shit in high school. we had a similar cnc but ours looked a little newer, we had a lathe cnc as well. i wish i stuck with it every now and then.

that shit can be pretty dangerous though. my buddy used to work in a machine shop that fixed dented rims and shit, one day a rim came loose broke the safety door off the machine and he caught both the door and the rim straight in the face, he was in the hospital for months and had to have his face peeled back for reconstructive surgery, dudes got a huge fuckin scar on his head.

Yea I have had a few incidents but none that bad. I work on a couple brand new CNCs but that was just the open machine at the time.

thats cool, im sure you get paid well to.

i once had a saw blade shatter and send shrapnel everywhere, luckily i was quick enough and ducked, cause one of the pieces stuck in this piece of wood that was on the wall right behind me haha. probably would of caught me right in the throat.