Finding money on the street

Pet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've found 50 once. shit yeah.

a friend of mine found a wallet with 250 in it. being criminals i would have been all for it until he told me it it belonged to a pensioner and it had his seniors card in it. nearly reached through the phone and bunched my friend in the head for that one.

What did he have 20,000 in the trunk of a cab for?

I've found money a few times when I was a teenager. $200 being the most. I got fucking stooged with that one though. Mate of mine asked if he could keep the credit cards etc and I handed the wallet over. Ended up being another $150 stashed behind all the cards. I can remember being about 13 and watching a middle aged dude drop $50 out of his pocket while in line at mcdonalds. Did the old foot on the note then moonwalk back to my seat with that one haha.

This one time me and and another Philly legegend were walking downtown for some chesesteaks. We were catching wickeds on the way and I found a 20 spot in the ally way. We were like word! Just then some cops came around the corner to bust us so we beat them up. LMAO! :lol: So anyways we stop at that jawn with the best cheezesteaks and just chilll on the bench talking about how awesome it is that Obamma got elected and how mad republicans are! :lol: (IMG)youmadcamron.jpg(/IMG).

So anways we finish our cheezesteaks and we see some TPWF doing some toy graffiti next to our wickeds so we in real life negapropped them by beating them up and stealing their paint. :lol: :lol: LMAO! Was the best day ever. I love it when I find money.

:lol: :lol:

hahahaha man i was a terrible kid!

i was mad shady and stealing money and shit all the time to sell it.

me and my homies always used to have passes to sea world and lived a pretty close bus ride to it.

so we would go there and spend all day meeting up with friends, swimming and scamming/finding tourist money

the only time ive been to a strip bar, i found $40 on the floor

without a doubt, it fell from a tray the servers used to carry bottles/money

i picked it up, thinking it was $20, then realized there was another layer

we left and i proceeded to pissing it away on more drinks for my friends and i

apart from this, ive only ever found menial amounts of change here/there

This one time me and and another Philly legegend were walking downtown for some chesesteaks. We were catching wickeds on the way and I found a 20 spot in the ally way. We were like word! Just then some cops came around the corner to bust us so we beat them up. LMAO! :lol: So anyways we stop at that jawn with the best cheezesteaks and just chilll on the bench talking about how awesome it is that Obamma got elected and how mad republicans are! :lol: (IMG)youmadcamron.jpg(/IMG).

So anways we finish our cheezesteaks and we see some TPWF doing some toy graffiti next to our wickeds so we in real life negapropped them by beating them up and stealing their paint. :lol: :lol: LMAO! Was the best day ever. I love it when I find money.

:lol: :lol:

Haha oh Jesus.

I find either money or trees at least once a year. One time my homie found a whole bundle of weed. We didn't gave any jobs at that time so we just flipped half to his cousin.

finding money in the street and finding your own money you lost in your mess r 2 different things!!:D

true story

When I was like 12 I was visiting family in NYC

We went to the empire state building to take pictures at the top, mad tourist shit

In the admission room on ground floor that is basically a huge spiral of velvet ropes leading to the elevators , where you wait in line to pay admission

Right when we were up front , in this big room of like a hundred other tourists, I look down and see a fucking 100$ bill,., just sitting there in this room of a hundred people in a line.

I tug on mommas skirt and say 'hey mom look, a hundred dollar bill!"

Knowing how incredibly moral moms is, I grab it as soon as I tell her. She bugs out as I pick ol Benjamin up. She immediately takes it from me, and asks the girl working the admissions booth what she should do

The counter girl is like "just let him keep it, it's his"

But my mom is almost insanely moral, so we go to the service floor after we get our tickets,

She asks a worker if there is a LOST AND FOUND for this 100$ bill

All the while im pleading with her to let me keep it

The works dude straight laughed in her face, and said "you better let that boy keep that money!!!"

Embarassed and defeated by a janitor, she let me keep the bill

Man my mom is so moral, no wonder she had me

One time at work some lady turned in a wallet to me. I started looking through it and found $150 in cash, i was like "PAYDAY!" and put that shit straight into my pocket.

I was walking away when i started thinking about karma and how it might come back to bite me but then another voice was like "You better take that shit, we're in a recession"

So i met myself halfway and decided to put it back and put the wallet in lost in found but i hid it at the bottom so nobody would accidentally find it. If nobody picked it up at the end of the day it was mine.

5 minutes later a girl comes in and asks for it, so i give it back.

Im kind of like whatever about the whole situation until i get off the train after work and i see some money on the floor, i pick it up and its two $20's.