Fast Breakin Artist

ervothemad7

Re: Re: Here's one that I have in my collection...

Originally posted by Egg Man

I have the actual pic in my collection...it is not jacked from any website. I'll post more later!

Yo, Id like to talk off the bench on some trades if you have negatives to make copies....... Let me know....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: go sit in the corner...

Originally posted by metallix

you have to appreciate and pay homage to the people the pioneered this medium we call graffiti. If it wasn't for old school...

sorry i dont really care for the art of the "old school" if it wasnt for them i probably wouldnt be writing today. Even though i've never seen old school graff until like 2 years after i got into graff.

Im sorry but i just dont care to look at old graffiti, it doesnt move me like you guys. i did not say "fuck them they suck because i dont like there old art". i give mad props to those fools, i "appreciate and pay homage to the people that pioneered this medium". yall got to chill.

and metallix... make sure to pay homage to christopher columbus. if it wasnt for him you probably wouldnt be here or even writing..

Originally posted by bad arrow

toy fool

bad arrow......dont be coming into here typing a to letter post "toy fool", because all these fools be dissin me and you want to be cool too, calling people toy. your probably the type to go down to a yard and see a piece disssed by someone and add on saying "toy fool". fucken toy....

Originally posted by idonotlikeu

i must be the only writer that doesnt care for old shit..

dont hate on dude for not liking old shit...i mean im not at all on his side but opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink. besides ive met people who didnt like old shit, after getting to know these dudes i realized they didnt really "not" like old shit, but they really didnt like NY writers walk around like there the epitomy of writing, and have a tendancy to treat non-new yorkers like toys. this kind of attitude (worn especially by those NY writers who werent even around back then and havnt done shit) usually makes people dislike old NY shit, or new york shit in general. then again this guy could just be into wead paste, roll paint and billboards and shit and relly dosent give a fuck about old shit..whatever the case its his opinion....even if its wrong..ha ha ha

• 5 weeks later...
Guest dukeofyork

you dont know how bad i wish i lived in new york back when subcars ran...

i feel like i missed out on something.

but maybe some people will look back on this era of freights being painted and think the same thing...

either way, this post bangs with the hotness. i love old school new york shit.....just the thought that they were doing such nice shit that long ago.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Average White Railfan

dont hate on dude for not liking old shit...i mean im not at all on his side but opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink. besides ive met people who didnt like old shit, after getting to know these dudes i realized they didnt really "not" like old shit, but they really didnt like NY writers walk around like there the epitomy of writing, and have a tendancy to treat non-new yorkers like toys. this kind of attitude (worn especially by those NY writers who werent even around back then and havnt done shit) usually makes people dislike old NY shit, or new york shit in general. then again this guy could just be into wead paste, roll paint and billboards and shit and relly dosent give a fuck about old shit..whatever the case its his opinion....even if its wrong..ha ha ha

i really agree with you on how ny writers act and shit.

but thats writers in alot of places.

when i met some of the big names around here, i expected that attitude right off the bat, and some did give that attitude. some gave a half ass of that attitude. and some are just cool as hell.

2 guys that just moved here recently. i had talked to one a few times, and knew he was pretty cool, but the other i had met at a show before he moved here, and the whole vibe i got was that he was gonna act that way. but i found out that they both are the coolest fuckin people to be around, and not just for graffiti, but for anything really.

the US is notorious for putting each other down in any shape form or fashion and that goes just as hard in the American graffiti world.

but you move over the big blue pond to the east, and everything changes. people just want to paint. they dont care about "jockers" and shit like that. all in all, its a maturity issue.

in every aspect of life, the europeans are more advanced than us. and will always be simply because we (the US) ARE advancing, but NOT in the same direction they are and have been moving in for the last forever.

you can look at it from an american perspective and see the things that "we have and they dont" but then again thats what we've gotten used to, if you stand back at a 3rd person standpoint and look at it, then you might see what im talkin about (even though i cant say i see it like that ALL THE TIME, becaus im just another american kiddie just like the majority of all you guys are).

anyway. here in the US, we have fun with our graffiti, yes, but ive seen so many people on here take it way to fuckin seriously. i can understand that it means alot to you, as it does to me, but shit.

again, i look to the europeans, german/swiss to be more precise, its all about some love. love for the game, love for painting.

beef isnt brought about through what you put on that wall.

but hey, what do i know. im just another american loser.

i wish EUROPE would elaborate a little on this, possibly start a post about it in another forum or somethin.

id like to know more about what ive been 'preaching'.

thanks for reading.

peace.

Archived