Your Government Has Failed You

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HI, I’M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN’S WEARHOUSE. YOUR MOTHER MAY HAVE BEEN BLESSED MORE TIMES BY THE SACRED WHITE RIVER OF MY PELVIC PALADIN, BUT THAT IS NO REASON TO GIVE ME THE GREEN EYE OF JEALOUSY, MY COCK-LOVING CAVALIER. BETWEEN US, TONIGHT WILL BE RELIGIOUS RAPTURE, FOR YOUR ANAL CLEFT SHALL BE MY GREAT SEA, AND I SHALL BE ITS MOSES, CLEAVING ITS MIGHTY CHOCOLATE OCEAN TO MAKE WAY FOR THE SAFE PASSAGE OF MY TESTICULAR TRIBE, HAVING BEEN GRANTED MEPHITIC FREEDOM FROM THE TYRANNY OF ENSLAVEMENT BEHIND A LOCKED PROSTATE. TO DO THIS, I WILL READY MY LONGINUS TO PIERCE YOUR BACKSIDE’S SACRED DOMAIN — YOU WILL SCREAM FIRST IN PAIN, THEN IN PASSION AS ITS STEEL-LADEN GIRTH STRETCHES AND RIPS THE FABRIC OF YOUR MORTAL INNARDS, DISIMBUING YOU OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, LEADING YOU TO A HEAVEN, THEN REVIVING YOUR FEELING OF PHYSICAL REALITY LIKE A ONCE-CRUCIFIED CHRIST RETURNING TO EARTH. I GUARANTEE IT.

You guys are fucking faggots!

You're completely oblivious to what the fuck is going on.

You've been holed up in your rightwing conspiracy blogs for so long that you have no idea what the fuck is going on. People like you are so easily manipulated into believing the complete opposite of reality that it's rediculous. Just look at this. The shit is fucking laughable.

You can post all the wackjob propaganda you want, but those of us who are grounded in the real world already know better than to click on your links or even attempt to read your walls of text.

You're a lost cause. And I'm not even sure that there's any hope of talking sense to you anymore when it comes to this type of shit.

You're in your own world these days.

pause........

lol

double lol

i wonder DAO has to say

4Chan bullshit already ruined Channel 0, so why not the rest of the country?

157573610_m.gif

cough

its the idea that /b/ anon legion and a whole slew of other names have been around and through 12oz for the longest time.

personally i could care less about politics. at the moment.. at least until i beat zombies ate my neighbors for the first time ever.

that and i never got pass the water level on tmnt for nes... this sort of urks me for some reason

That water level was tough... you only had like two minutes to get through there, and swimming is one thing that I don't think any game has ever really managed to create an effective method of control for.

I know what you're saying though, and I think that a lot of really funny stuff has come out of those boards. It just seems like in the last couple of years, Channel 0 has been all about regurgitated memes and "pwning n00bz", which I think is an attitude that comes directly from the chans.

save for ecco the dolphin.

i've always wondered if the whole chan/anon thing was just mirroring what the government does on a regular basis with media ,scandals and what not to cover up whole and half truths to what is really going on.

really sitting down and reading up on what goes on past the memes is really interesting also

Hipsters love the chans

I know this local hipster dj kid, he's moderately famous around town and has a album called "RAAAAAAGE!" on his facebook with him giving meanfaces with "raaage" written on them

The rage meme was need humor stemming from the first boss in Metal Gear Solid 4, raging raven, who shouted RAAAAAAAAAGE all the time

Since 4 chan Is full of nerds posting "show me your RAAAGE!" Memes kept popping up

So basically these hipsters are making very uncool video game jokes , but they have no idea

Which is funny to me because I really like metal gear

the water level is hard as fuck, you gotta be really precise with the electric seaweed

But once you beat it you get to fire guns out of the party wagon

And shoot up footsoldiers

I refuse to believe you beat the water level. its impossible.....................maybe I'm just jealous.:o

• Like 2