Two NYC NYPD police officers fake 911 call to rape women.

ILOTSMYBRAIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

new york may be safer, more expensive, and soulless now, but i'd rather worry about the neighborhood being gentrified than my mom being stabbed on the way to get grocery's

if you want crime go to newark

Hows about the people who want to live in a quiet "safe" neighborhood just stay in the suburbs?

I'd rather worry about dealing with knuckleheads in the street, than live in a gentrified police state with all kinds of knucklehead triggerhappy cops breathing down my neck everywhere I go.

• Like 1

Hows about the people who want to live in a quiet "safe" neighborhood just stay in the suburbs?

I'd rather worry about dealing with knuckleheads in the street, than live in a gentrified police state with all kinds of knucklehead triggerhappy cops breathing down my neck everywhere I go.

yo doggggg

don't wear be fourty years old, wear clothes like a retard, and MAYBE police won't bother you

• Like 2

there was this cab driver around williamsburg when i first moved to brooklyn who was notorious for picking up drunk bitches, convincing them to sit up front, pretending to read their palms and then refusing to pull over for long stretches of time and talking to them about babies.

i never met him but i know a few girls who did. i am retarded careful about what cabs i get into. i always talk to the driver and if he sketches me out i get out real quick. a lot of times the first thing they ask me is, what the fuck is a nice white girl like you living in this neighborhood. the second thing they ask me is, what the fuck is a nice young lady like you doing without any children. and they never understand why i don't have five already.

cultural differences...weird.

oh and this story is muy sad and does not surprise me in the least.

• Like 5

He called because she threw up in his cab and was too shitfaced to pay him, get out, and walk into her apartment.

Incidentally, anytime a female friend is drunk and needs a car, I call a car service instead of hailing them a taxi so I know (to a degree) who is getting them home, keeping them safe from the cops, etc.

we got a problem with cabs around here, you know, taking girls to a certain part of town...

so when a girl we know gets picked up we make sure the cab knows, we know the # of the cab, and he knows to make sure she makes it home

• Like 1