Racist or Homophobe

I am a.....  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What's the deal with this whole Boogiehands shit anyways?

I wasn't here whenever that shit took off.

All's I know about Boogiehands is that it's the screen name of some dude who pops in every now and then to make some boring ass posts about shit that I could care less about.

And that for some reason or another his name needs to be in every pole.

You mind breaking down the history of this Boogiehands cat and filling us in on what's the big deal with him?

Yeah, somebody explain boogiehands.

I make racist jokes all the time but not on some hatred for other races type of deal just having a laugh kind of way. Never really understood people getting mad offended from racist jokes to be honest (within reasonable levels of course) as it's never been an issue for me and I appreciate good humour regardless.Kind of like being offended at a your mumma joke. Also can't stand over the top gay people. But I don't like tryhards either and I figure the over the top gays are the tryhards of the gay world so whatever.

I'll probably be flamed for posting an honest opinion.

• Like 1

I'm a homophobe, because although ZI don;'t go out gay bashing fags really fucking disgust me

I guess I'm also a racist because even though my best friend/roommate is a Dominican, and ALOT of my friends are spanish/black/asian/whatever, I also understand the difference between races. I don't know actually, does thast make me racist? I don't think any race is better, I just know they're all different and can point out how

WTF? That second bird was gettin the fuck DOWN!!! :lol:

<www.12ozprophet.com>

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I know that most Jews I know live to whine and complain and expect gentiles to concede to their every whim.

I know that most Persians I know aren't at all trustworthy.

I know that homosexuals who knowingly, annoyingly, hit on straight men need to be ovened.

So do the garish, gaudily dressed fags with forced overt effeminacy.

I know that most Jews I know live to whine and complain and expect gentiles to concede to their every whim.

^Word. And they love to play that victim card too.

You can't even say the word "Jew" half the time without them hollerin and screaming "anti semitism".

You can't even say "fuck Isreal" without them accusing you of being a Jew hating anti-semite.