Racist or Homophobe

I am a.....  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This will be a Poll (not public) where you can choose multiple options. Answer as honest as you can.

I'm also curious to see what others think at what level these titles should be put on a person.

For instance:

1. Am I racist because I made slave/fried chicken jokes in the "White people of 12oz" and "white/black furniture" thread?

2. Am I a homophobe because really flamboyant early 20's Judy Garland loving gay men annoy the fucking hell out of me? I don't "hate" them, but listening to them talk like 12 year old girls while I'm trying to eat brunch is annoying.

3. Am I a germaphobe because I wipe a public toilet seat down thoroughly, before layering it up like it's a sealy posturepedic toilet seat?

4. Am I a Boogiehandophobe because I don't understand self promoting graffiti online?

Let's see where this thread goes with conversation, but also feel free to ask your own questions of doubt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"2. Am I a homophobe because really flamboyant early 20's Judy Garland loving gay men annoy the fucking hell out of me? I don't "hate" them, but listening to them talk like 12 year old girls while I'm trying to eat brunch is annoying."

^This.

"3. Am I a germaphobe because I wipe a public toilet seat down thoroughly, before layering it up like it's a sealy posturepedic toilet seat?"

^I do this at any toilet that's not my own. Like freinds and family.

When it comes to public toilets, I'd rather shit in the woods.

Jail is a motherfucker.

Yo I hate when gay dudes try to flirt with dudes (that are straight).

I was at Jack In The Box a few days ago and this girly Mexican dude working there was all batting his eyelashes and being overly friendly/playful towards me while I was ordering.

But I wouldn't consider myself a homophobe.

Yo I hate when gay dudes try to flirt with dudes (that are straight).

I was at Jack In The Box a few days ago and this girly Mexican dude working there was all batting his eyelashes and being overly friendly/playful towards me while I was ordering.

But I wouldn't consider myself a homophobe.

^They do that shit on purpose just to get a reaction.

They know you aint gay, they just wanna see if you'll flip out and call them a faggot so they can play victim and fake cry about it.

I say some off color shit that people might take as racist occasionally, but i say it about all races. I see no problem with being able to have a sense of humor about sensitive issues, under the right circumstances. Obviously there are times to joke and times not too, but nothing i say that could be read as racist is serious in the least, and anyone who knows me knows this.

Gay people don't phase me in the least. I have plenty of friends and acquaintances who are gay, and i treat them like any other person. If you're a douchebag, you're a douchebag, regardless of if you're gay or straight.

And germaphobes are a joke to me. I mean, if a toilet seat has some shit on it, i'm going to wipe it off, but i could care less about using paper towels to touch doorknobs or washing my hands 50 times a day to try to be "safe and healthy." Fuck that. I'll let my immune system battle off the weak shit and get strong instead of getting sick every time i forget to use purel hand sanitizer after i touch anything.

^They do that shit on purpose just to get a reaction.

They know you aint gay, they just wanna see if you'll flip out and call them a faggot so they can play victim and fake cry about it.

the fuck you talking about?

i'm not racist. i make black jokes every now in then, yeah, because its funny and because everyone should have a sense of humor about themselves. i hate people that take themselves too seriously.

homophobe- not really. i can relate on the "annoying when gay dudes hit on you" thing.

I say some off color shit that people might take as racist occasionally, but i say it about all races. I see no problem with being able to have a sense of humor about sensitive issues, under the right circumstances. Obviously there are times to joke and times not too, but nothing i say that could be read as racist is serious in the least, and anyone who knows me knows this.

Gay people don't phase me in the least. I have plenty of friends and acquaintances who are gay, and i treat them like any other person. If you're a douchebag, you're a douchebag, regardless of if you're gay or straight.

And germaphobes are a joke to me. I mean, if a toilet seat has some shit on it, i'm going to wipe it off, but i could care less about using paper towels to touch doorknobs or washing my hands 50 times a day to try to be "safe and healthy." Fuck that. I'll let my immune system battle off the weak shit and get strong instead of getting sick every time i forget to use purel hand sanitizer after i touch anything.

im with this. but i will say gay dudes freak me out every now and then. i dont like seeing 2 dudes making out or some shit. it just doesnt seem right. girls have told me they dont like gay dudes gaying down either and just said "2 girls going at it is hot, because girls are beautiful things, theres nothing beautiful about dudes" but whatever, dudes wanna play for the other team and be gay whatever, but i dont play for that team.

1. Am I racist because I made slave/fried chicken jokes in the "White people of 12oz" and "white/black furniture" thread?

I make far more racist jokes than I should, but only around a core group of people that understand it's in jest. I would rather go out with some black friends and talk dirty to stuck up white girls.

2. Am I a homophobe because really flamboyant early 20's Judy Garland loving gay men annoy the fucking hell out of me? I don't "hate" them, but listening to them talk like 12 year old girls while I'm trying to eat brunch is annoying.

I think gay people can be awesome, but I also cannot fucking stand the super flamboyant type. Okay, you enjoy the company of dudes and also the sexual partnership, but there's no reason to talk with a fake lisp and shriek like a girl. You don't need to act super feminine to get the fact that you prefer men to women across. And if you hit on me, expect to get rejected. If you can't handle this, expect things to get ugly real fast. I believe that I should live and let live, so should you. Take yourself elsewhere if you can't take no for an answer.

• Like 1

At work this dude was saying on break:

"Black niggas make the most colorful babies, aint no otha race can do dat, na mean? like when a spanic and a white folk make a baby, you cant tell da dam diffranz but yo when black and white do, you can tell, na mean? yo shit even abram lincan liked dem black women, shit yo he was bangin dem hoes his whole terms ya know?"

I shook my head and walked away at how ignorant people are in general

I'm probably more racist than homophobic. Gay people don't scare me they just annoy me. I also cringe at gay niggas making out in public, again definitely not scared of them.

I don't think anybody's actually scared of homos.

I think being annoyed by them and not wanting them around you is what qualifies as "homophobe".

Or at least that's why I count myself as a homophobe.

I think gay people can be awesome, but I also cannot fucking stand the super flamboyant type. Okay, you enjoy the company of dudes and also the sexual partnership, but there's no reason to talk with a fake lisp and shriek like a girl. You don't need to act super feminine to get the fact that you prefer men to women across.

I ask this all the time. I think it has something to do with them living in hiding for so many years, then finally having a sense of freedom. Some people just blow up and flock to the stereotype I guess. When I say stereotype, I'm talking about the guy who wears a rainbow sweatshirt (size small), has Barbara Streisand tattooed on his back, walks with a hand on his hip constantly, and says things like "OMG! Did you see da hills last night! (loud sigh) I can't believe she said that! eeeeehhhhhhhhh!" Oh, and he wears these:

product-images--1200114f81b8de19aab85b110d76e9f424f99f76-db50aa2b5a91a1c9--jpg_sqthumb_large--sunglasses-dolce-amp-gabbana-sunglasses-6011-s-572-13-brown-gold-dg-frame-brown-sh.jpg

You know, I guess it really isn't the gay guy that annoys me, but the culture. I've had plenty of gay friends, who even though they were pretty gay, were not annoying. I've known plenty of females who sit around talking about the hills, and it annoyed the fucking hell out of me.

I guess I'm not really a homophobe. I just can't stand guys who reflect the most annoying aspects of the female. I mean, hey, you can be gay, but if your nickname is "little sister?" You might want to look into therapy.

This is pretty much my standpoint as well. I'm a "Human Racist." The whole human race is a big fucking joke, and all the stereotypes we've created are just cannon fodder. I actually have no issue with "race," it's just individuals from all races that suck at life.

My problem with the jokes, is when someone says "don't say that!" It just pushes me to push them. I do this with everything, race, creed, gender, sexuality, Canadians, etc. To be honest, I can usually get them to laugh.

If I were to blame a certain influence for this, it would be growing up watching 70's/80's comedians (Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, etc.), but mostly it was my Uncle George. Some of the shit that guy said to me, just to get a rise out of my Mom? Oh man, that shit was priceless blue comedy material. My Uncle had a huge influence on me now that I think about it. Nothing was safe with him, when it came to the shit he said. He was a straight up Archie Bunker, but he was Portuguese not Irish.

As a little kid, his way of entertaining himself was to go to the grocery store, walk down the isle, fart, then go to the other end and watch people walk into it. I still remember him giggling about this in his late 40's, saying "The old ladies were the best!" This guy was non-stop laughs. He died in 1997, two days before Christmas. He was the biggest bah humbug mother fucker (like myself), so the family found humor in that irony. He also didn't want to be buried, instead, cremated. He had some hilarious philosophy on this, and also didn't want to be displayed in a suit. So they displayed him in the t-shirt he bought for Christmas Day that year. It was a black t-shirt with a Grinch ironed on the front, with a thought bubble that said "bah-humbug"

grinch.gif

I think the Grinch might have been flipping the finger, but it was a while ago. Out of all the people I've met in the past 34 years, that guy had the most influence on my personality and sense of humor.

God bless people who can joke and laugh at anything. I think that's what draws me to Ch.0 all the time.

What's the deal with this whole Boogiehands shit anyways?

I wasn't here whenever that shit took off.

All's I know about Boogiehands is that it's the screen name of some dude who pops in every now and then to make some boring ass posts about shit that I could care less about.

And that for some reason or another his name needs to be in every pole.

You mind breaking down the history of this Boogiehands cat and filling us in on what's the big deal with him?

i dislike over the top flamboyant gay men just the same as i don't like overly proud butch lesbians, flithy sluts who think they deserve respect, dudes who brag about the women they've bagged and push religious folk.

i do have very chilled gay and lesbian friends, slut friends who know a good time, lady killer male friends who dont kiss and tell and slightly religious friends.

• Like 2