oakland shootings part deux

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rains said. "(Mehserle) doesn't deserve special treatment because he was a cop, but he shouldn't be given harsher treatment because he was a cop."

I think he should get harsher treatment due to the fact that he was a fucking cop. Being a cop should hold oneself to higher expectations and when you fuck up like this slag did the consequences should be more severe.

• Like 1

And that sentence doesn't make sense within the context of reality.

If you or I or any other civilian had shot someone in the back for no apparent reason (not that one actually exists) and had dozens of witnesses capture the act on video, WE WOULD NOT BE OUT ON BAIL RIGHT NOW.

So yes, I think he's getting a hell of a break.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man charged with threatening Mehserle

A Virginia man has been charged in federal court with making online death threats against the former BART police officer charged with murdering an unarmed passenger, court records show.

More Bay Area News

Jeffrey L. Weaver, 48, of Roanoke is accused of using the identity "F-ThePIGS" while posting online comments threatening to kill Johannes Mehserle, the officer who shot and killed 22-year-old Oscar Grant early New Year's Day, according to the FBI.

"F- THE PIGS AND I FIND OUT WHO THE PIG IS THEN I WILL KILL THE PIG WHO KILLED HIM," someone wrote at about 5 p.m. Jan. 5 on the infowars.com Web site.

About 12 minutes later, the same person wrote, "The best pigs are dead f- pigs and if any of you Oakland or BART pigs- f- are reading this your time is coming you pigs- muthaf- sooner than you think and this isn't a threat its a f- promise b-!! Im curious to know what it looks like up close to see pigs- f- get their brains splattered against a wall."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/06/10/BAPT184AHR.DTL&tsp=1

285fece4-698d-449d-b4fb-5624f690ca4a.jpg

Man charged with threatening Mehserle[/size]

A Virginia man has been charged in federal court with making online death threats against the former BART police officer charged with murdering an unarmed passenger, court records show.

More Bay Area News

Jeffrey L. Weaver, 48, of Roanoke is accused of using the identity "F-ThePIGS" while posting online comments threatening to kill Johannes Mehserle, the officer who shot and killed 22-year-old Oscar Grant early New Year's Day, according to the FBI.

"F- THE PIGS AND I FIND OUT WHO THE PIG IS THEN I WILL KILL THE PIG WHO KILLED HIM," someone wrote at about 5 p.m. Jan. 5 on the infowars.com Web site.

About 12 minutes later, the same person wrote, "The best pigs are dead f- pigs and if any of you Oakland or BART pigs- f- are reading this your time is coming you pigs- muthaf- sooner than you think and this isn't a threat its a f- promise b-!! Im curious to know what it looks like up close to see pigs- f- get their brains splattered against a wall."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/06/10/BAPT184AHR.DTL&tsp=1

285fece4-698d-449d-b4fb-5624f690ca4a.jpg

def. lol'd

• 1 year later...

smash.

well tonight is first friday aka art murmur. its pretty fun - down the street from my house all the art galleries open up and people hang out, drink, sell home made baked goods, watch bands, look at some art, and go to after parties. its a thing to do on a friday night. well if the riots break out AND there is already tons of people ont he street, my apartment building is going to get fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked up.

i have my own opinions on the case - such as home boy should be locked up behind bars for years and years if not life. but it sounds like the case is going towards involuntary mandslaughter which means he can be out on bail for cheap...people around here are going to be PISSSSSSSED. and yes, once the community is pissed, that gives those trust fund-crusty-anarcho-"protesters" and excuse to 'fuck shit up and let our voices be heard'.

hopefully it wont be as bad as predicted and shit wont get that fucked up.

ill take pictures either way,

smash.

well tonight is first friday aka art murmur. its pretty fun - down the street from my house all the art galleries open up and people hang out, drink, sell home made baked goods, watch bands, look at some art, and go to after parties. its a thing to do on a friday night. well if the riots break out AND there is already tons of people ont he street, my apartment building is going to get fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked up.

i have my own opinions on the case - such as home boy should be locked up behind bars for years and years if not life. but it sounds like the case is going towards involuntary mandslaughter which means he can be out on bail for cheap...people around here are going to be PISSSSSSSED. and yes, once the community is pissed, that gives those trust fund-crusty-anarcho-"protesters" and excuse to 'fuck shit up and let our voices be heard'.

hopefully it wont be as bad as predicted and shit wont get that fucked up.

ill take pictures either way,

GRAB YOUR GUN...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5ttIHV12s&feature=related