Pugilism AKA Boxing Thread .................

Poesia [ ] T

On some SERIO I like in boxing how shit breaks down to race..makes it more interesting..anyways..on some serio shit ima go down the midldle yeah wanst right ortiz try getting a head butt in...BUT then COME ON SON how you gonna sucker punch a dude when he wasn't looking?????? llanta...that piss me off.....some PUNK shit. Everyone know that watches boxing or been doing bixing the ref calls "time" or "fight" ref didn't do either of them just broke it up then Ortiz tried saying spensa then got sucka punch....but then on some other shit if you where ortiz wouldn't you be like "mother fucker got a clean one" then get punched again then you out for the count?????? Staged?/????? I(drunk)

Anyways canelo and morales still did work!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Morales fight was pretty good.

The 21yr old red headed Mexican is the future of boxing.

I've been watching him for years. Kid got the "magic."

As for the Mayweather fight...

Everyone cryin sayin he (Floyd) was cheap. Ortiz fukin headbutted Floyd right before that.

And I HATE Floyd. Number one rule in boxing is Protect yourself at all times.

Ortiz got his feelings hurt when the left hook hit him..., and looked to the ref

for help, with his hands at HIS FUCKING WAIST, as Floyd's right was screaming down

the pipe. That's the difference between Ortiz(who (IMO) is

relatively new to talent of Mayweather's caliber, and Floyd,

who will do that shit if you let him.

I wasn't surprised how it ended cause Ortiz was being handled up to that point anyway.

Ortiz was gonna lose, just not what/how people expected.

Mayweather will now give 9,000,000 reasons why HE thinks he's better than Pac(He AINT)

but will continue to make excuses to not make that fight happen.

Pac vs Marquez 4 will be awesome.

I guess if that's how people Want to see it, my whole issue was When a point is taking off, the ref calls 'time'. The clock stops. The fight doesn't resume until the ref either says 'time' or 'fight' a again. Those punches where off the clock.

--

Pac vs Marquez 3 * will be awesome --yeah that fight will be good, only thing with that fight is they fought twice already and pacman won both..

LOL of course he's mad, dude knows he did dirty that's why he couldn't answer Larry Merchant about what happened...granted Ortiz clearly went for a headbutt but he apologized right after and while the ref had them separated, no need to take it another level and win like a bitch...Ortiz had a chance and i think Mayweather knew it...got caught in the moment - it happens...the rematch is gonna be a blood bout for sure!!! I see another Tyson and Holyfield event...hahahaha

LOL of course he's mad, dude knows he did dirty that's why he couldn't answer Larry Merchant about what happened...granted Ortiz clearly went for a headbutt but he apologized right after and while the ref had them separated, no need to take it another level and win like a bitch...Ortiz had a chance and i think Mayweather knew it...got caught in the moment - it happens...the rematch is gonna be a blood bout for sure!!! I see another Tyson and Holyfield event...hahahaha

Ortiz had a chance? Did you watch the 4 rounds leading up to the sucker punch? He was clearly outclassed. I'm sick of hearing this shit, Your boy did so well he landed 26 punches out of 148 in 4 rounds, and that's not so hot g. And yo out of the jabs he threw he whiffed g, 0 for 31.

Hate the guy or not Mayweather was cleary outclassing this dude.

Ortiz had a chance? Did you watch the 4 rounds leading up to the sucker punch? He was clearly outclassed. I'm sick of hearing this shit, Your boy did so well he landed 26 punches out of 148 in 4 rounds, and that's not so hot g. And yo out of the jabs he threw he whiffed g, 0 for 31.

Hate the guy or not Mayweather was cleary outclassing this dude.

WOW you related to Mayweather or something, a little hostile aren't we...LOL

It was only the fourth round, too early in the fight to tell... anything could have happened.

Now i'm not pressing for Ortiz but i wouldn't say he was outclassed, Mayweather is just a phenomenal boxer handsdown, they both pulled a fucked up move and ruined what could have been a decent fight, Ortiz pulling the worst move because he really should have been defending himself instead of looking at the ref for help, but it def was a cheap shot coming from a man of his statue to win a title fight. It's all good though cause PACMAN will chew him apart if he ever accepts the fight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't EVER see this fight happening. Floyd gonna make more excuses about

Manny not agreeing to drug test, blah blah blah. He made so many excuses before

that I can't ever see him taking the fight because of them(excuses).

Floyd is afraid of Manny. He likes that zero in his win/loss record.

I would love to see the fight but I highly doubt it happening.

Nov 12th Pac vs Marquez!!!! #3 should be awesome like the first 2 were.

Until the pacman/money fight is official I don't really care..

Looking foward to the marquez/pacman 3 they put on a good fight stand there and chunk em no running away type of shit..only thing that sucks is pacman already beat em twice..

You really think PAC won both those fights??

I'd of called the 1st fight for Marquez, not a draw. After the first round he was on fire.

Second fight should of been a draw. Split decision should have been a draw.

You really think PAC won both those fights??

I'd of called the 1st fight for Marquez, not a draw. After the first round he was on fire.

Second fight should of been a draw. Split decision should have been a draw.

I was just saying..for some reason thought pac man got em twice..forgot..but regardless should be a good fight.

Who else is on that card?