Pugilism AKA Boxing Thread .................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah definitely gonna be a hard fight for berto. he has got some mean tight delivery when he is on. hopefully he tightens up his whole game though. he just hasn't fought someone that is the same caliber as mosley. he allows himself to take too much punishment and if he allows that shit on january 31st he is gonna get knocked the fuck out.

whatever. my hopes are set for a mosley mayweather match up for 2010.

• 3 months later...

the hopkins jones fight fucking blew!!....hopkins definatly out fought him, but kept being a fucking baby. in the 6th or 7th round they went after each other aftert the bell and it was looking like it was turning into a war but it never happened...bhop wins unaninmous, ghey

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Re: Boxing thread.

the best

the greatest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_NYZgErky4

best result

I actually met Mike Tyson about 12 times. He used to train at one of the gyms I boxed at in PHX, AZ..

Fuckin rock solid dood (NH) with legs like tree stumps. When he was fighting with Kevin Rooney

he was in beast mode. Insane power and great inside puncher. After that, it was all down hill.

Re: Boxing thread.

I like Victor Ortiz but I think he's not ready for Mayweather but I'd of taken the fight also.

I think Mayweather is an awesome boxer but can't get past him ducking Packman.

Why ignore that huge payday??? Must be scurred.

yeah i like Ortiz i want him to whoop mayweathers ass, but i doubt it..pretty funny at that end of that 247 mayweather sr & JR start talking shit to eachother.. think canelo is fighting that same night..should be interesting.