TRANSFORMERS 2: Awful movie or awfulest movie ever?

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TRANSFORMERS 2

i saw that shit today, i dont give a fuck what any of you think or say. that movie was fucking dope! there were robots made out of other smaller robots, and this australian girl who was comparable to megan fox busted this tentacle/tongue shit out of her ass, that was pretty cool.

i dont understand this bit though, optimus was getting his head smashed in in the first transformers by megatron on the regular, yet he takes on like 3 of them in the forest and is smashing the shit out of them. until he dies that is. and when optimus absorbed all of the parts off that transformer that came to earth ages before everyone else, that was fucking cool.

and i half spoiled the movie, so if you just read the above, dont read it.

Saw it...

Movie was sick. They cast some annoying ass dude to be his roommate at college, who did absolutely nothing in the movie and was in it for no reason whatsoever except to look like a nerdy bitch. Needless to say he tagged along throughout the whole thing acting like a wet pants little girl.

It was no more cheesier love story wise than the first, except in this one they played up Megan Fox's tits a bit more (slow motion running scene in a low cut halter top). Also, the blond in the movie was quite possibly way hotter than Megan Fox. Also, there was plenty of robot fighting, but it moved a lot faster with more extreme closeups than in the first one.

Thing is that Isabel Lucas is hotter than Megan Fox in my opinion, and Megan Fox is overrated as all hell.

And props to the Clerks reference. (gotta spread them)

that sir is a lie. isabel lucas is pretty much on that level of hotness as megan fox but I think Megan Fox is a bit hotter. And I do agree she's pretty hyped up now

* oh and the movie was kinda cheesy (slow mo running) but overall it was fun with the army and robots fighting and shit like that

Just aw this movie. Not the best movie but by far not the worst i have seen. The first was better but this wasn't bad..

My only really big wtf was Devastator. He was bad ass but while he is kickin ass you see other decepticons that are all the same.. Dump truck, cement truck , bull dozer you get the point. In the cartoon and toys those all equaled Devastator and they were the only ones.. shitty job on the decepticons Michael Bay you fail.

yo, my friend and i were talking about the same shit. the only conclusion was that there had to be extra "constructicons". it made no sense though, so it sort of fits in with the rest of the movie.

also, to think they had such a potentially bad ass character and he served no real purpose and was quickly in and out, killed it for me.

This movie was AwFuL!!!

I'm ashamed to be a Transformers fan.

They butchered it this time.

I hope the third one redeems the series.

2 1/2 hours of cheesy innuendos, crappy new robots, and an abundance of swearing....to try and make it cool I guess?

And WTF about the FALLEN? He's supposed to be the all-powerful descendant of the Primes and gets his ass handed to him in 5 minutes.

The Fallen from the Dreamwave series would've stomped a mudhole through everyone.

And WTF about the FALLEN? He's supposed to be the all-powerful descendant of the Primes and gets his ass handed to him in 5 minutes.

The Fallen from the Dreamwave series would've stomped a mudhole through everyone.

No joke, he teleported in and began tearing it up but as soon as Optimus absorbed the massive Decepticon he couldnt even beat Prime down with the help of Megatron?

Optimus was a bitch in the first movie, and he fucking owns in this one. That didnt make sense.

And what was up with Soundwave? All he did in the entire movie was hi-jack a satellite, he used to be one of my favourite transformers

Mad plot holes and it pissed me off that you never really learn anything signifigant about any of the transformers, despite them being the only interesting thing in the whole movie. well other than megan fox's slo-mo tits jiggling and the blonde girl's ass tentacle.

aaahhhhhhhhh

fuck i shouldnt have read nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

im seein it friday still

watched it

lame

dissappointed that 90% of the robots were just shooting shit

couldve been cooler if the robots were talking more and had some sort of part in the movie aside mindless blowing stuff up...

jetfire was the best character, he actually HAD character and was amusing. THey shouldve done this more with the other ones

also, devastator dying so easily and soon = lame

fallen being destroyed so soon = lame

mudflap and skids = lame

no involvement of any other autobots really

no talking parts for any constructicons = gay

too much pointless cussing to look cool = lame