TRANSFORMERS 2: Awful movie or awfulest movie ever?

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TRANSFORMERS 2

The reason why the first one let me down was mainly the production team as a whole actually thought I actually cared about the acting and dramatics of star crossed lovers. I don't give a shit about that, all I want is intense nonstop carnage and Megan Fox to show her tits.

The reason why the first one let me down was mainly the production team as a whole actually thought I actually cared about the acting and dramatics of star crossed lovers. I don't give a shit about that, all I want is intense nonstop carnage and Megan Fox to show her tits.

Yeah i got that impression too. Like they split it in two halves, the awesome robot smashing and then some weak character development.

Ive saw a couple of reviews which slate the film. Its a load of transforming robots smashing each other up, what do they expect, citizen kane?

although I have never actually watched citizen kane, but thats beside the point.

you gleaned that bit of information from what? because i said that bitch is overrated?

hahahaha.... what're you? 11? somebody call out the waaaahmbulance....

no but i feel no need to go into your gayness, on the internet, you can call people a queer with no need for an explanation.

bogus bootleg copy. Not enough robot f[/color]ighting for my tastes[/b]

I knew it, I fuckin knew it. Yet another potentially AWESOME revision of a childhood fascination gone awry.

I will reiterate my previous opinion which I am sure is held by all other fans

"The production team as a whole actually thought I actually cared about the acting and dramatics of star crossed lovers. I don't give a shit about that, all I want is intense nonstop carnage and Megan Fox to show her tits."

spoilers:

devastator has balls.

oh and....autobot heaven??

that my friend, that IS gay!

along with not thinking megan fox is dope, over-exposed or not.

just got a torrent of this thread from my friend. he already watched it and says it SUCKS!

and he was amped for this !

**edit

just got a torrent of this from my friend. he already watched it and says it SUCKS!

and he was amped for this !