FUCK CANCER!

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive had 5 people that im aware of die of cancer in my family.shit is widespread.their all alchoholics so that explains it probably.shit aint no joke though.my grandfather died of it.not cool,couldnt even see his face because of the tumors and because he was too poor to afford preservations so they had to close up the coffin.sad.but yeah shit happens i guess

keep your head up to all those who are going through it or have family going through it.no fun watching family members waste away like that.

• 1 month later...

This thread reminded me of this story that I saw on another graff website:

“GET WELL SOON! I LOVE YOU! STACEY 1995….. KINGKAIR$”

"In 1995 my niece Stacey was diagnosed with cancer (leukemia) at the age of 8 at this time she was in St. Christopher’s Children’s Hospital she then had major difficulties during her treatment and was predicted not make it through and die. Stacey was then prayed over and read her last rights. At this time I was on a mission with graffiti etc. I peeped a roof from Stacey’s 4th floor window that night I got on the car wash roof and wrote “GET WELL SOON! I LOVE YOU! STACEY 1995….. KINGKAIR$” the next day Doctors,nurses, and all staff seen the message including my nieces priest from her catholic school and church. By this time detectives and police were at the hospital harassing my Dad and family. That’s when Stacey’s priest stepped up and said that he indeed was KAIR and that he did the roof top message. The priest also stated to them to stop harassing the grandfather and family at a time like this. And they did. Stacey is now in remission and is a 24 year old healthy women. Thank GOD! What a story now that I look back its amazing what this priest did.

*KINGKAIR$

IYA 2010"

[ATTACH]144113.vB[/ATTACH]

kairgetwellstacyroof.jpg.f457b7b0bbf696989d8f71fd1cfd71f9.jpg

• 8 months later...

damn dude.. hope she gets better...

my mom almost got a tumor in her leg.. until one day the pain was to much they had to operate.. tumor was just building up but was discoverd in time.. i honestly thought i was gonna lose my momz. i'd rather let it be me that get cancer than anyone in my fam get it...

i also had a grade school friend.. before we got into middle school dude got really sick.. he start throwing up blood and i stopped seeing him at school.. went to go see him he already start losing his hair.. then one day i was at home and his mom came to my pad.. she was crying that her son was in a hospital in san jose cause his cancer start getting worse. he told his mom to tell me if i can go see him cause out of all our friends i was the only one he asked to visit him. i coouldn't say no. i went and damn dude ive felt so bad for him.. the hospital room was made too look like his room.. he didn't have any friends around the hospital.. this kid was really a cool friend. i havnt seen him in years but seen his mom one day after i got out of work(when i was employed) she was telling me that her son is a lot better now. he be pullin bitches now and doing his thing.

cancer is a bitch.. shit will ruin your life..

hope your mother in law gets well pistol. nobody deserves cancer. unless you're a rapist and murderer

My mum just found out she has breast cancer.

FUCK CANCER.

same thing happened to me last year. literally the worst day of my life.

just shy of a year later and she just got the all clear.

had to do the masectomy (sp) chemo and radiation.

luckily we live in a country where breast cancer treatment has a high rate

of success. in any case, being positive for and around your mum is one

of the best things you can do.

so far they did a hysterectomy and removed parts of the organs affected which i wont get into detail with and think they got it all. they still are going to start chemo within the next few weeks.

yeah she's my mother in law and can get cunty/bossy at times but she's also real cool.

she offered to let me stay at their house with my wife (gf at the time) rent free after my parents kicked me out so we can save for a house.

during that time my grandmother passed away and shady shit was happening with uncle who was supposed to have the insurance $ for services and lent me the money to pay for services myself so i wouldnt have to put it on my credit card or use the savings we used for our house. i told her no, i got the money to pay for it and she came home the next day with money anyways.

all around solid in my opinion.

I can agree with this thread. All the best to everyone in here and their families going through the treatments/surgery's.

My Nan has gone under the knife today to remove some tumors in her chest and hopefully it hasn't spread to the lymph nodes or they'll have to cut them all out too.

My Mum was diagnosed with breast cancer but she received the all clear now and it just going through the frequent check ups.

My Pop died of... A lot of cancers when I was a kid, skin cancer, lung cancer, bowel cancer, brain cancer. He lost parts of his ears and nose due to the skin part and that was a long process overall.

It's a scary fucking thing for anyone to go through.

• Like 1