Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CONCRETE RIVER

Russian Women AKA. Mail Order Brides

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can advise a site which I use myself.

**Link removed to verify authenticity of user. "**

No deception, only real communication and meetings.

the from Russia Russian women i've known were not especially friendly. I've only known a few but even when they were trying to be nice that deep throaty accent makes them sound mean. This has got to be the worse way to meet your spouse. If you want to marry a Russian girl just find one where you live. If you want to pay for company just get a pro... someone who will leave when you are done playing with them. You marry and divorce a foreigner and you are obligated to cover their living expenses for years after the split if they stay in the states. As you have no way to really know who that mail order person is the chances that you will be paying for her existance when it all falls apart are highly likely... especially when thats probably her intention and plan to begin with.

among Russian girls there are quite lovely and friendly. I recently looked for a resource where I could find a normal girl. I went through a lot of options and the best that I found was **link removed because purple slinky **

A lot of scammers on those mail order bride sites! But of course, not all dating profiles are fake. And it takes time but you can find really good person on some sites. You may go through many before you find a good one but you can. In my opinion it's better to read few good quality reviews  here before start using them

• LOL! 2

There was an epic version of this thread way back in the early days of the forum and internet. Some of the biggest LOLZ on 12oz with the original mod team.

Anyhow, this thread needs more flix and less talk.