Russian Women AKA. Mail Order Brides

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The Ukraine is not weak!

some photos of these hoes

u185904_190_3.jpg

u65044_187_knk_2195_____________1.jpg

V5-082.JPG

mail-order-brides-nerrisa.jpg

p102347-1.jpg

p104467-1.jpg

p98772-1.jpg

From all over obviously. Why not just travel to these places and bang these hoes. You can bang some of them for 50 cent, literally. Go to Costa rica. Prostitution is legal, those hoes get tested all the time and that place del ray in san jose has hundreds of broads from everywhere. Its a pussy smoargasboard. I gotta get back there. And the columbian are the finest.

HAHA. GOLD, Me and my friends used to go to Casa Del Rey and 'peoplewatch' and laugh at cunts. We seen this tico hooker go upstairs with some black Rampage Jackson looking/built dude and you could just tell he was packing an ox downstairs. Anyway later that night we see the same broad hitting on some skinny ass asian William Hung looking dude and she took him upstairs too. Me and the team were laughing like hell. After getting split in half by the Rampage there's no way she woulda even felt this Asian cut getting up in her :lol:

Great times

I never understood mail order brides, but if you're going to do it, these are a few picks i have for you. Also if you do, you better make a thread with lots of pics, including the box she came in.

55859927.bigphoto.jpg

http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?ap=8406799

She's into power lifting?!!?

69728502.bigphoto.jpg

http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?ap=9857816

dem tatas...

77950232.bigphoto.jpg

http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?ap=9628469

This girl would almost make me sign up...she speaks some hebrew too...

I know a dude who copped a wifey from Ukraine, actually a really cool dude.

He was around 50 years old and his first wife was hot and 20 years younger but madd phsycho, he ended up with the kids.

His Russian wife took care of the house, kids, and him and was pretty smoking hot.

The only thing is you gotta support them right financially and it should work out, if not, they already got their papers and it's on to the next guy.

Apparently Russian dudes treat them like shit because half them dudes get locked up or killed or some shit so there are 2 or 3 girls for every guy in some areas.

• Like 1

Who's the fucking moron up the pages that says "I wish there were Asian mail order brides"? Get out of your hole dude, there's a whole world out there....

Anyway..., Come to China, married with stupidly hot woman in a week, treat them nice, don't take any shit and you will have a wonderful wife who will be faithful for the rest of your life.

Thailand has mail orders, Philippines have mail orders and right now Vietnam is shipping to Korea more so than the west. The next cab off the rank will be Mongolia, believe it or not. The women are fucking spastic beautiful and the sex trade out of there is already in highest demand in north east Asia.

Central Asia is also an untapped gold mine. You wouldn't associate Tajikistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan with "beautiful". However you would be SHOCKED, some of the most amazing girls I've seen have been kazak and Tajik. Don't think they are the mail order type, largely moderate Muslims and don't have a lot of the social probs that Russia itself does.

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

the from Russia Russian women i've known were not especially friendly. I've only known a few but even when they were trying to be nice that deep throaty accent makes them sound mean. This has got to be the worse way to meet your spouse. If you want to marry a Russian girl just find one where you live. If you want to pay for company just get a pro... someone who will leave when you are done playing with them. You marry and divorce a foreigner and you are obligated to cover their living expenses for years after the split if they stay in the states. As you have no way to really know who that mail order person is the chances that you will be paying for her existance when it all falls apart are highly likely... especially when thats probably her intention and plan to begin with.

• 10 months later...

A lot of scammers on those mail order bride sites! But of course, not all dating profiles are fake. And it takes time but you can find really good person on some sites. You may go through many before you find a good one but you can. In my opinion it's better to read few good quality reviews  here before start using them

• LOL! 2

• 9 months later...