Russian Women AKA. Mail Order Brides

Ive travelled eastern europe extensively now. I'm not trying to hate on you too badly, but having experienced this first hand, I can honestly say 99 percent of the sex tourists I met in hostels etc really disgusted me.

It just prays on the poor and the oppressed. And it says very detremental things about how you see your own worth as a man.

but yes women is eastern europe are absolutely beautiful and their culture makes for cool girls as well. Kind, tough, straight up and elegant.

In a lot of countries they are also just bored of their men. Poland for instance. Brown skin will get you all kinds of attention. But like a lot of countries in that region they are very religious and if you are just looking to fuck you might come off with some serious blue balls.

If you've got some game I suggest finding a Norweigian bride, they are well educated, adventurous and very beautiful.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If you've got some game I suggest finding a Norweigian bride, they are well educated, adventurous and very beautiful.

I leave the country tomorrow. Norway, as well as Sweden are on the list. And I am bring my wedding sack to bag me one of them sophisticated Scandinavians girls. HOOK ME UP PET.

So my boy comes in from LA to stay with me a few nights. Brought along his wife of 3 years, it was my first time meeting her.

Turns out, hommie hopped on a jet 3 years ago, signed up for a matchmaking tour, met the girl via translato, aplies for a "fiance' Visa" and whall lahhh.

and shes fucking smoking too..more like ON FIRE. On top of this, according to him she never leaves the house unless shes on his arm. wow.

Sooo, It appears this myth really DOES exist....

any thoughts or success stories out there on yalls end? Any1 wanna take a trip to Former S.U. w/ me?

pictures or it didnt happen!

Ive travelled eastern europe extensively now. I'm not trying to hate on you too badly, but having experienced this first hand, I can honestly say 99 percent of the sex tourists I met in hostels etc really disgusted me.

It just prays on the poor and the oppressed. And it says very detremental things about how you see your own worth as a man.

but yes women is eastern europe are absolutely beautiful and their culture makes for cool girls as well. Kind, tough, straight up and elegant.

In a lot of countries they are also just bored of their men. Poland for instance. Brown skin will get you all kinds of attention. But like a lot of countries in that region they are very religious and if you are just looking to fuck you might come off with some serious blue balls.

^nurk, can you be more specific in regards to the "sex tourist"? were they there as johns looking for sex or to find a bride? Im curiouse as to their true intentions. Also, from what ive read...most russian women looking for a better life probably wouldnt trust someone that needs to stay in a hostile. Not that they are after money, but financial security is a definate and I dont blame em.

i thought this thread would have some fucking pictures.......

check em out for yourself. this is the Russian equivilent of an american dating site except they are all looking for American men.

http://www.elenasmodels.com/

its where my boy met his fiancee'...as well as a few others he would visit on and off for a couple of years. this is the real deal and its free to create an account.

When I think of a sex tourist I think of people who travel to eastern europe under the false pretence that the women there are easy to take advantage of and submissive to men culturally.

A lot of the guys I met were just looking to meet women. One guy just matter of factly pointed out he was a forty year old man who wanted to have sex with 20 year old women and this was an impossibility in the U.K. so he was off to the Ukraine. Watching him make up some shit about being interested in the culture to another man his age just made him look so small in my eyes. But I digress.

I dont think I met anyone in these hostels who was specifically looking to marry someone, but that forty year old , for instance, Im sure would of if he found a young girl he got along reasonably well with (he didnt seem to be having much luck, so it looked as if he had travelled all that way for nothing, I'm trying not to be too subjective, but it just seemed like a like sucker move on his part, to be frank with you. I know he'd been talking to a lot of women on the internet)

People stay in hostels for more than just economic factors, I had enough money to stay in a hotel if I wanted, but especially in more obscure countries its good to meet other travellers along with locals sometimes. Plus as we all know, hostels can be a great place to meet women (unfortunately not to sleep with them, fucking in a sleeping bag on a dimly lit balcony, while fun, isnt exactly romantic).

In regards to norwegian brides, I was only saying I've met a lot of smart and beautiful women from that country. Its quite a well to do country over all so I doubt youd find many women there who will marry you just to come to America.

In case you already didnt realise, i think the whole idea of mail order brides is a shitty way to take advantage of the desperate and like I already said, exposes what you think of your own worth as a man.

I've seen those southern shelled fish boils you doover there, you should try attracting a nice girl with one of those rather than some stupid mail order shit dawg.

The Ukraine is not weak!

some photos of these hoes

u185904_190_3.jpg

u65044_187_knk_2195_____________1.jpg

V5-082.JPG

mail-order-brides-nerrisa.jpg

p102347-1.jpg

p104467-1.jpg

p98772-1.jpg

From all over obviously. Why not just travel to these places and bang these hoes. You can bang some of them for 50 cent, literally. Go to Costa rica. Prostitution is legal, those hoes get tested all the time and that place del ray in san jose has hundreds of broads from everywhere. Its a pussy smoargasboard. I gotta get back there. And the columbian are the finest.

• 2 months later...

a high school friend of mine moved away to another state and came back recently with a russian bride. she wasnt on a site or anything, but she was here on a work visa for a few months and in that short time they met and got hitched. she was hella detached and seemed a little skittish. dude turned into a real weirdo since h.s. started talking about recording with do or die and doing secret missions for the c.i.a. i think he went skitso.