COPS.(the television show)

im watching this shit right now on G4 tv.

cops just stopped a couple for no apparent reason.

harassed/provoked them.

tazes them both even tho both of them were cooperating.

then they arrest them.

usually when i watch cops someones actually breaking them law..or atleast theyre attempting to do so.

i didnt know cops were actually allowed to do things like this. i know cops do fucked up shit to people all the time. i know this.

but this shit happed on fucked cops with cameras down their throats.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
They're just conditioning society for the inevitable martial law. See, you didn't even know they were allowed to do that untill you watched it on the tv.

it's definitely conditioning. for us, for the police, etc.

they want us to be used to seeing cops beat up people.

stay outraged.

Once, on Cops, I saw a junkie with a bag of dope in his pocket and a needle up his ass get arrested in front of a 7ft Kadism wicket...

Let this be a lesson to you kids, drugs make you stupid! NO WAY! Drugs make you smart! Drugs make you cool!. Just put the dope up yer ass and keep your needles in your pocket, and get arrested in front of more cool graffiti!

I caught a super old episode on tv the other night. 89-90 it looked like. all north philly footage. it looked like baghdad only with more graffiti. the last clip was a stolen car that plowed into the back of a guy stopped at an intersection, they pull out the guy and he has this horrible bowl-cut looking fade, a boxed up georgetown starter hat, a gold rope chain, and looking like a drooling zomby. turns out he just did 3 bags of dust before stealing the car.

cant imagine what philly must have been like then...

I remember watching COPS back in the early 90's, and I'll never forget this one city they were in, I think it was somewhere in New Jersey. Because I was just amazed at what a shithole it was. They filmed the streets and like every other building was abandoned or dilapidated with empty lots & wall-to-wall graffiti for blocks & blocks. I just want to know what city that was because even the hood in my city doesn't look that destroyed. I bet it was Camden.

They're just conditioning society for the inevitable martial law. See, you didn't even know they were allowed to do that untill you watched it on the tv.

it's definitely conditioning. for us, for the police, etc.

they want us to be used to seeing cops beat up people.

stay outraged.

^This is real talk. I been saying this shit for over a decade.

It's like the entire purpose of that show is to shove the Rodney King verdict in Americas face

and to tell us to get used to it.

I remember watching COPS back in the early 90's, and I'll never forget this one city they were in, I think it was somewhere in New Jersey. Because I was just amazed at what a shithole it was. They filmed the streets and like every other building was abandoned or dilapidated with empty lots & wall-to-wall graffiti for blocks & blocks. I just want to know what city that was because even the hood in my city doesn't look that destroyed. I bet it was Camden.

Camden is one of the biggest shitholes in America, but they never really had a graff scene other than niggas coming over from Philly.

I'm willing to bet that the city you saw wasn't even Jersey at all but philly.

Philly was fucking wrecked back in the day.

They had to call in the National Guard to help buff philly in the 90's.

Dead ass, they had National Guard troops buffing fucking walls.

If it wasn't for that, the buff would have never caught up in the first place and Philly would still be that wrecked.

I wanna find that episode. Hopefully it's on YouTube. I remember they were arresting some dude that was high because his pants were so baggy they kept falling down and he acted like he didn't know or care. And I remember them showing it again maybe a year ago because they're always showing the throwback COPS shows.

But seriously it was broad daylight with no one on the street, no cars, but just abandoned buildings and empty lots filled with weeds for blocks & blocks and graff all over the place. It could've been Philly. I remember it being in that general area, like NJ/PA area. This was circa '93.

i think that was the philly episode....did someone get shot in it?

my favorite episodes are the ones taped here in sacramento.

its fun watching the show and knowing where all the footage was taped.

in one episode, they chased some asian guy into a creek.....and that is a spot that ive painted a bunch of times.

i enjoy nothing more then seeing the 1999-2004 opening of cops where this nigga runs infront of the cop car chasing him and just leaps up a 8 foot wall foot first.... i always say "THIS NIGGA IS OUT!". im pretty sure too that the dude gets away too.

• Like 1

I saw an episode of cops tonight where there was a fire and this 4 eyed dumb fuck thought the fire was at the wrong house and started smashing this poor old blacks womans windows in tell her to get out of the house.

She was shocked and got out, then he got a call on his radio saying "where the fuck are you?" and realised the fire was next door.

Cops was started by rupert Murdoch, ultra conservative news Corp head, as a response to the rodney king beating.

By getting the public conditioned to police videos and the violence in their day to day activities, fox made these images far less shocking, even when they DO cross the line.

By being bombarded with cops and real stories of XXX all day it makes videos of abusive acts seem at the very least normal, like another epesode of cops. At worst it's total compliance with agresdive police action

I saw an episode of cops tonight where there was a fire and this 4 eyed dumb fuck thought the fire was at the wrong house and started smashing this poor old blacks womans windows in tell her to get out of the house.

She was shocked and got out, then he got a call on his radio saying "where the fuck are you?" and realised the fire was next door.

hahahah yeah he smashed every window in the front of her house. fucking clown. cops love high-five'ing each other too when they make arrests.