Earthquake...

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

During of L.A.'s biggest quakes I was playing the Dracula pinball game. Then months later again I was playing that fucking game at a different spot and another EQ...I fairly certain the next time I play will mark the end of the world.

During of L.A.'s biggest quakes I was playing the Dracula pinball game. Then months later again I was playing that fucking game at a different spot and another EQ...I fairly certain the next time I play will mark the end of the world.

So... did it Tilt the machine?

If I see the Dracula game the world is over. It cheated me. I was about to spell DRACULA while driving a stake in his heart and the fucking game caused like 7.something magnitude EQ. Fucking pussy ass game. Fuck you Dracula. We have unfinished business fucker.

fuck that i slept through that one.

felt a couple the other day, the yorba linda ones. they werent that bad. more rocking motion. but they were long, about 20-30 seconds.

/nh (damn this whole post could be put in the undertones thread)

• 3 weeks later...

it's weird that i didn't even feel it. was at the gym in the locker room and i heard a couple people saying "did you feel that?", "yeah i felt it" and thought nothing of it. then when i was driving home they mentioned it on the radio. of course i was busy shaving and getting changed and my mind was on other shit. but usually i feel light quakes that most people don't feel.