KRYLON LIVES!

\\KNUX//

KYRLONLIVES.jpg

still trying to perfect it, i just got this to work literally like 20 mins ago. works perfect with generic stock caps and rusto fats but thats all right now, im still working on fat caps and NY fats. haha that was the first can of the new tips i bought and i was so pissed i never used it and, well, boredom works wonders.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been working on this too. I cant quite see how sticking another tip in it is practical. I tried to make a stencil tip at work (its a metal shop and I can fabricate just about any thing there). The first one worked, but after that the paint just splashed and dripped everywhere after the first 30 seconds of trying to paint with it. I think the real answer is can control, technique and creativity. Fan tips are sold online and it serves it's purpose. I like the new colors they are coming out with and they are at least half way decent for a fill in. but for an outline you have to either turn the can as you go or adjust the nozzle to the appropriate line or thickness desired. creativity is the key weather you are trying to adjust to the new nozzle or trying to adjust the spray to fit your preference. Skinny, fat, whatever you want you can do. the changing world requires us to adapt. and good design never goes out of style. try to design a style that flows and where the lines go from thick to thin as if you were painting with a fan tip. you can use a chisel tip marker to experiment with different letter structure that are conducive to the lines going from thick to thin. any way keep working on it let me know if you have any more ideas.

not a waste of time.

if you can make it durable enough to be swapped around on various cans (because you can remove the red triggers off krylon) than it could be gold.

i'm working on a similar idea that will hopefully work. good luck

yeah i know krylon isnt the best paint but that and rusto are about all i can afford. like i said i got the can when the new tips first came out and got so pist i never even used it so it has been sitting around for a few months, and with how bored i was, why not try it? haha. it looks mega awkward but works perfect with those two caps so far. and its actually alot easier than making female caps for rusto, and to me easier is always better.