Do Trains!

canfucker

I saw this bumper sticker on a ca that said "do trains, not drugs!" And the first thing i thought was, hey, that's a cool sticker for an old guy. But i looked closer and it said something about H.O. scale models or something, which means it was talking about model trains. Damn, not a graff sticker. anyone else seen these? i think we should make stickers that say that except a freight as a background and have that painted with style on the side of the train. What do YOU think of that idea?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh that's a good one. When i used to live in WI, we'd go for drives out in the country and see amish guys out there, and they'd have a horsedrawn cart with an engine on it so they can power their field equipment like hay bailers and such. seems kind of backwards to me, if you're gonna use an engine to do farmwork you might as well have a fuckin tractor. Anyways, on with the thread. sorry about that stupid tangent, i'm known for that when i'm wired on caffeine.

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by canfucker

i think we should make stickers that say that except a freight as a background and have that painted with style on the side of the train. What do YOU think of that idea?

I think I'd rather not draw that kind of attention to myself.

What are you.....16?

I remember way back in the day, {I'm 38 } there used to be this bumper sticker, yellow square, with black letters that read, ''I FOUND IT''..we knew what it meant, but me and my hoodlum friends used to go up to people and ask them about our lost dog, that we were searching for, and give them a really hard time, after telling them we thought they found our missing dog, or wallet, bike, whatever we chose that day, they stared at us, with a look of confusion, reciting lines from the bible, as the sticker meant they were ''saved'', found christ, etc...haha, ahhh the shit we used to say to them...

hopefully this doesnt catch up with me later when I'm :burned: in hell

Originally posted by canfucker

I saw this bumper sticker on a ca that said "do trains, not drugs!" And the first thing i thought was, hey, that's a cool sticker for an old guy. But i looked closer and it said something about H.O. scale models or something, which means it was talking about model trains. Damn, not a graff sticker. anyone else seen these? i think we should make stickers that say that except a freight as a background and have that painted with style on the side of the train. What do YOU think of that idea?

Thats a great idea. no really. It'll be like Tribal Gear and... like... whatever the fuck else is gay.

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

I remember way back in the day, {I'm 38 } there used to be this bumper sticker, yellow square, with black letters that read, ''I FOUND IT''..we knew what it meant, but me and my hoodlum friends used to go up to people and ask them about our lost dog, that we were searching for, and give them a really hard time, after telling them we thought they found our missing dog, or wallet, bike, whatever we chose that day, they stared at us, with a look of confusion, reciting lines from the bible, as the sticker meant they were ''saved'', found christ, etc...haha, ahhh the shit we used to say to them...

hopefully this doesnt catch up with me later when I'm :burned: in hell

hahaha this is a good ass one^...

and :WARNING:driver only carries 20$ worth of ammo

Archived