im slowly turning into a fat slob

Hayabusa

the job takin up mah time

i dont even find the oontz fun as i used to, especially after that maintence killed most of the shit i was lookin at frequently

im turning into a fat outta shape motherfucker, and i know some of you hipster fags with your tight pants and plaid button down shirts think that being in 'shape' and being a 'jock' isnt 'cool', but seriously fuck you

motivation lost

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If yer gonna turn into a fat slob the slow is the way to go. You shouldn't rush in to stuff like that. Also, you shouldn't install a spa on your back porch because I don't want to be disturbed by your fat ass in a bathing suit while I'm trying to be low key, smoke my weed, and watch the garden grow.

guys look a lot better when they're packing a little weight.

oh word?!

ive lost 5 pounds in the past month now that the weather broke and im riding my bike again, feelin good looking sharp, still got the small iron city belly though, it dont do me no harm though

Guest 50million

my job makes me reallllly tired at the end of the day. but i always do some kind of hanging out/bike riding/ house cleaning / art at least daily. gotta keep that shit on lock.

dont turn into a fat slob. thats not good.

I've lost weight (15 lbs.) and feel the need to brag, 10 more pounds off would be ideal but I'm feeling really good now.

I even need new pants, all my work jeans need a belt now and I had to drill a new hole in the belt.

I just stopped using my elevator, used to get winded on floor 3 walking.

Now I can run all the way up to 6 no problem.

Even when I have groceries or a bunch of camera stuff I'm walking.

Time to loose the Newports and get the bike tuned and ready to take out very soon.

Step 2 will be saying fuck the subway.