Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

graff n dance, asher roth style

okay i just seen the homie on the you tube part and im sure hes not down with that shit.

" man that was pretty wack why did i watch it? these kids are toyz these lil boys, any body could make up words to this tune, i can hate all day and get love all night , dem toyz are on some gay shit".....

these niggas need to be shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGrJyCVsTWY

i think they even say "negaprops is all i need"

Yes... he definitely DID say "negaprops is all I need". :lol:

Someone posted that shit in the Philly thread yesterday and I kept rewinding that part to see if that's really what dude was saying.

Too bad dude is banned already, we coulda made this shit epic. :lol:

i hope those idiots weren't thinking that was going to gain them some cool points with the upper echelons of 12 oz...

FUCK ASHER ROTH AND HERBY ASS SOFT-AS-A-BUTTCHEEK PEN INK RECIPE YOUTUBE GRAFF TAG FAGGOTS

AS IF THIS SONG WASN'T GAY ENOUGH NOW A WHOLE CREW HAS TO COME ALONG AND RUN A PINK RAINBOW UNICORN MAN TRAIN IN THIS SHIT, YOU CAN PAINT CRAPPY LETTERS ON BOX CARS AND HEAT UP YARDS? COOL BRO. I BET THESE HOMOS COULD FIT PEPSI CANS IN THEIR ASSHOLES.

FAGGOTS.

/STILL MAD

EDIT: FUCK THEM FOR PUTTING TWIST AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER DUDES IN THERE TOO

THAT SHIT IS STUPID WACK

MY NAME IS FRENEL MORRIS, WE'RE HERE AT 77 ORCHARD STREET, STILL LIFE FLAGSHIP STORE. THE WAY STILL LIFE CAME ABOUT IT WAS PRETTY ORGANIC. HATS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE, MY LIKE, FAAAAVORITE ACCESSORIES, I'VE ALWAYS HAD KIND OF A HAT FETISH SINCE I WAS A KID. HAHAHAHA I WOULD ALWAYS KEEP A HAT IN MY BACK POCKET AND SNEAK IT OUT IN BETWEEN CLASSES OR IN THE HALLWAY LIKE ALWAYS GETTING YELLED AT BY THE TEACHERS TO TAKE MY HAT OFF, ALWAYS. ONE DAY I SAW A HAT AT MY ONE PRODUCTION GUY'S FACILITY I WAS LIKE "THAT'S IT" AND I WAS KINDA LIKE YOU "MADE THIS HAT?" AND HE WAS LIKE "YEA" AND I WAS LIKE "ALRIGHT WORD" AND IT JUST KIND OF CLICKED. I CAME BACK AND WAS LIKE "ALRIGHT THIS IS WHAT I WANNA DO LETS TAKE THIS." IT WAS KINDA GORILLA STYLE THE WAY WE DID THE FIRST FEW CAPS. WE GOT A GOOD RESPONSE FROM THE CAPS AND FROM THE HATS THAT WE WERE DOING SO ALL MY HATS ARE MADE ON VINTAGE BLOCKS SO I MEAN THEY'RE CLAAAASSIC SHAPES BUT ITS YOU KNOW DOING SOMETHING NEW WITH THAT AND KINDA PUTTING OUR OWN SIGNATURE ON IT. YOU KNOW WHETHER ITS THE STINGIER BRIMS OR THE YOU KNOW THE CUSTOM HATS THE ONE OF A KINDS THE HARDWARE WE USE THE LININGS AND AND AND TRYING SOME NEW THINGS IN TERMS OF DESIGN THAT HAVEN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE. "REDEFINING THE HAT" I GUESS. UM, YOU KNOW, NOT NECESSARILY LIVING BY, LIKE, THE OLD STEREOTYPES. MY DEFINITION OF WHAT SMOOTH IS, A MORE SUBTLE STYLE OF SMOOTH TO ME, SUBTLE, SMOOTH, YOU KNOW?

EDIT: FUCK THEM FOR PUTTING TWIST AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER DUDES IN THERE TOO

THAT SHIT IS STUPID WACK

what you talking about? twist is totally down :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now