The Antikythera Mechanism

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 months later...

dude (or chica? cause your screen name is very lady like) i just briefly looked through some of your threads and everyone i looked at you were either wining to the mods about closing your shitty threads or just straight wining in general, you suck. i realize now why people dont call you out cause you will whine for days trying to call them out on shit that is completely irrelevant to anything, ie how i changed my screen name, honestly why does that even matter i admitted to it on my own, right? you have 2 sn's that i know of and you calling me out?

you fucking tool

• Like 1

Lol mabee it's not Acer

it could be my old buddy Absolute.Emo

he could still be mad from his birthday banning

It probably IS aver tho, since they came on at exactly the same time this afternoon, and this maddmaxx guy was on in the morning when acer admits he has an hour and a half free

It's whatever tho, whoever it is has me rollin over here lollll

U MADDMAXX?

Whoever it is it's super faggoty and fucking up my Channel Zero time.

And yes, it is calling yourself out because you are an attention whore. You are taking time out of your real life to make an account on an online forum to follow around someone you will never meet and scream as loud as you can about how you don't like him.

This thread wasn't an attention whore zone until you touched it. It was dead 6 months ago.

• Like 1