DICK MEASUREMENT METHODUS.

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The primary variables in determining sexual pleasure are psychological in nature and related to one's character and value orientation. Penis size, however, can have both a physical and psychological effect on the initial degree of sexual excitement for some women. Depending on the psychological makeup of the woman, the effect of penis size can range from very little to fairly strong, but is never the major or controlling effect in a healthy, long-range romantic love relationship. In any case, Table 19 illustrates various penis sizes and the general direction of effect on women.

http://www.neo-tech.com/images/penis-chart.jpg'>

How to Measure

Penis Length is measured in inches from the base of the penis shaft (top view) to the tip of the head when fully erect.

Penis circumference is measured at the greatest circumference when fully erect. Wrap a piece of string around the base of your erect penis and mark with a pen where the two ends overlap. Measure this distance against a ruler. This is your circumference.

Scrotum size should be evaluated subjectively in relationship to your flaccid penis.

http://www.interchise.com/~test/male/measure.jpg'>

Originally posted by deznatori

Poo Dollar is one of the best games ever. I have a monster cock. Why cause I am not human.

hell yes! finally someone who agrees! dude...we used to shit on dollar bills and drop em off bridges after colorado rockies baseball games and watch fuckers pick em up and throw em back down! haha hours of entertainment.:crazy:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

there needs to be a new rule at the gym. Its easy enough

to wrap a towel around yourself and take your swim suit off

so everybody doesnt have to see your junk. I dont need

to see that shit. Like tonite. Im tryin to get to my locker and i

walk in and theres this old ass dude bent over picking his toes

blockin me with his balls swinging freely. So i look over and

theres another dude just walking around without a towel. And

another and another. Im just not feeling that shit. If i was

a girl i wouldnt be bothered by free flowing titty in the locker

room but old saggy ass, dick and balls is just not a good look

Once when I was buying jimmys over the counter, the clerk was a super fresh chick and asked what size I wanted, the first thing that sprung to mind was to brag an say 'fuckin massive, like the biggest ones youve got!' hahaha Then I came back out of the clouds and said 'regular yo'.. True story.

Archived