Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soup

I've got a week to clean my system out of DRUGS.

We're just talkin weed here. Gotta get urine tested next thursday..... Any suggestions???

Yeah maybe... or maybe twinky should go lie down for a while.

I mean..the only truly fail safe way is to sneak in someone else's clean urine. Other than that you could put your trust in vitamins or massive amounts of fluids.

When was the last time you smoked, are you on the daily tip?

I mean..the only truly fail safe way is to sneak in someone else's clean urine. Other than that you could put your trust in vitamins or massive amounts of fluids.

When was the last time you smoked, are you on the daily tip?

I havent been on the daily tip for a while. i smoked a couple times this last weekend tho. Fluids and vitamins it is.

does this mean you lose the diving job you were so uppity about last year?

doesn't vitamin B take it out?

notsmokedsince1995

If you have not smoked in a while and the last time you smoked was last weekend you should be fine just waiting it out and doing your best to flush your system.

I'm terrified of the day where taking hair samples becomes the norm for drug testing.

pft they dont drug test at work. This is some court ordered bullshit.

Last edited by fixedspeedguy : 04-21-2008 at 02:39 PM.

wtf?!

Yeah maybe... or maybe twinky should go lie down for a while.

lol, honestly go with the water thing, drink at least a gallon a day.

and if youre extra paranoid, take four asprin within an hour of the drug test, it should come up inconclusive and buy you a little more time to get clean.

also with an eyedropper, put one drop of bleach in a rather big glass of water and drink it.

it works, but tastes terrible.

or shell out 20+ buck on a detox drink from a smoke shop.

By the way, how far in advance did you know about this? If you knew awhile back and smoked this weekend anyways you're an asshole. I know a bunch of niggas caught up in the system who can't (won't) get out because they keep giving dirty urines

Usually probation lets you know a good amount of time in advance though, so you won't fail. I've been on one type of probation or another for 6 years and never even had to give a urine, cuz I have no drug or alcohol related charges *knock on wood*

When I was on home confinement I had to give urine sometimes, and that shit sucked. Completely ranom (like they could come to your house at 4 AM if they wanted) and they'd stay in the room with you. I have a notoriously shy bladder, so sometimes it would take me fucking HOURS and gallons of water to actually piss.

yeh...when I was on home confinement I didn't even do drugs yet, so all I had to worry about was alcohol, and I trusted lots of disgusting ass cranberry juice to do the job

If I had to piss now with all this yak and whatnot, I'd be goin for the detox drinks

There's some sort of natural jelly that my friends swear by. apparently you can buy a packet of it at the grocery store, mix it in with some gatorade or something of the likes, drink it either a few hours beforehand or the night beforehand (the details are escaping me), and you're good to go. I'd call bullshit on it, but i know 4 people who have all used it with success and were heavy weed smokers.

But, you should be fine just drinking a good amount of water. 2 weeks is plenty of time to clear out your system.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now