I've got a week to clean my system out of DRUGS.

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I mean..the only truly fail safe way is to sneak in someone else's clean urine. Other than that you could put your trust in vitamins or massive amounts of fluids.

When was the last time you smoked, are you on the daily tip?

I havent been on the daily tip for a while. i smoked a couple times this last weekend tho. Fluids and vitamins it is.

If you have not smoked in a while and the last time you smoked was last weekend you should be fine just waiting it out and doing your best to flush your system.

I'm terrified of the day where taking hair samples becomes the norm for drug testing.

Yeah maybe... or maybe twinky should go lie down for a while.

lol, honestly go with the water thing, drink at least a gallon a day.

and if youre extra paranoid, take four asprin within an hour of the drug test, it should come up inconclusive and buy you a little more time to get clean.

also with an eyedropper, put one drop of bleach in a rather big glass of water and drink it.

it works, but tastes terrible.

or shell out 20+ buck on a detox drink from a smoke shop.

By the way, how far in advance did you know about this? If you knew awhile back and smoked this weekend anyways you're an asshole. I know a bunch of niggas caught up in the system who can't (won't) get out because they keep giving dirty urines

Usually probation lets you know a good amount of time in advance though, so you won't fail. I've been on one type of probation or another for 6 years and never even had to give a urine, cuz I have no drug or alcohol related charges *knock on wood*

When I was on home confinement I had to give urine sometimes, and that shit sucked. Completely ranom (like they could come to your house at 4 AM if they wanted) and they'd stay in the room with you. I have a notoriously shy bladder, so sometimes it would take me fucking HOURS and gallons of water to actually piss.

There's some sort of natural jelly that my friends swear by. apparently you can buy a packet of it at the grocery store, mix it in with some gatorade or something of the likes, drink it either a few hours beforehand or the night beforehand (the details are escaping me), and you're good to go. I'd call bullshit on it, but i know 4 people who have all used it with success and were heavy weed smokers.

But, you should be fine just drinking a good amount of water. 2 weeks is plenty of time to clear out your system.

They sell these pills at walmart that are used for cleaning water if you go camping, i think there called chlorine pills or some shit, couple of my homies just pop one of them pills, and slam like a gallon of water, and it cleans out there system

Man, there was a thread on this a while back where I typed it all out, probably gone now so.....1st, don't listen to half the shit you're being told here, at most it's half correct. I recently had to pass a very strict test w/ only about 10 days notice, had to do my homework quick and learn all this shit. Cranberry juice may be helpful, used to swear by it, but it WILL NOT make you come up clean. It may help clear some shit out, but by itself it is not enough. Drinking a ton of water will not work by itself, THC does not bind to water which is why you need butter or oil when you cook it. Water will dilute your urine which I will explain in a second. The system cleansers WILL NOT make you clean either. Cleansers work because drug tests detect a certain # of parts per million of THC, forgot the ratio, and those cleansers rely on the amount of water you drink before the test to offset the ratio to a level that is not detected. You are still dirty, but the parts per million drops below the level that the initial test detects. When that initial test does show positive, it is then tested further to determine if it's THC causing the positive. So, cleansers just make sure it is not detected on that 1st test, and most will not pursue further tests from there if it reads negative due to cost. The other thing cleansing agents do is provide vitamins to add color to your urine since you're drinking so much water, and they also provide creatine, which you can get from red meat, and which naturally occurs in urine. So to be clear, cleansing agents work by watering down your urine while providing coloring agents and other substances that naturally occur in urine so that the test does not pick up a diluted sample, which some places will count as positive and others will consider invalid.

Most obviously, DO NOT smoke again until you have been tested. Eat foods rich in fiber, as some of the THC will bond to that and exit your system. Exercise is good, you can drink fluids whether it's cranberry or water, but ease up on the acids and exercise at least 1-2 days before your test, you don't want your urine to test too acidic nor do you want to be releasing more THC into your system that your body may not get rid of before your test. If you use a cleansing agent you may want to have an extra vitamin on hand ( maybe B ) for color, twice I have used cleansing agents and the color of my urine was so light that they questioned accepting it once, and then taking no chances the 2nd time I had to do this I took the vitamin because my urine was so clear. If you're going to use a cleanser it might not be bad to eat some red meats, but don't overdo it, I do not know how much creatine is regularly found in urine nor do I know how much a cleansing agent actually adds to it.

Finally, you can get over the counter THC test kits from your local drug store like Walgreens for around $15. They cover the 1st part of the test, giving either a + or - reading. Maybe start there and see if you even show up as dirty. From there, depending on what method you use and how much $ you have to fuck around w/, you can experiment by trying out a cleansing system and then retesting before you take anything for your actual test day or however you want to do. Guess that's it for now. Good luck.

OK- just remembered 1 more thing- you can by fake or synthetic urine, or as someone suggested use someone's clean urine. The trick there is making sure it's body temperature when you produce it, and hoping that they do not watch you pee.