2pac is alive? someone kill him again, plz.

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There's a website that is used to search your family tree and who you are related to. A brand of this website is connected to a database, you can search for anyone who is deceased by their Last and First Name etc. You can find Elvis Presley's and James Brown's Certificate. You can also find some of Tupac's relatives but you cannot find his Certificate. In the eyes of the government the ones with Death Certificate, are Legally Dead. And the ones with no Death Certificate, are Legally Alive."

i used to wear filas back in the day.

i remember when i went to venezuela back in 1996, they had a fila factory in the middle of carcas.....so youd imagine everyone had a pair right?.....nope....

when i walked through the mall in caracas, EVERYONE was breaking their necks to peep my kicks....weird.

all i gotta say about pac is he was probably one of the last rappers with a message, that was mainstream. his was raised by panthers, and had that mentality and his thug life philosophy, he was trying to get the message out to the public so they could see what life was like for his people an try to stop it, its like what the news coverage of vietnam did to the baby booomers, but he got shot. and bad boy went on to making the band on mtv, damn 2009 mainstream rap is whack.

"There's a website that is used to search your family tree and who you are related to. A brand of this website is connected to a database, you can search for anyone who is deceased by their Last and First Name etc. You can find Elvis Presley's and James Brown's Certificate. You can also find some of Tupac's relatives but you cannot find his Certificate. In the eyes of the government the ones with Death Certificate, are Legally Dead. And the ones with no Death Certificate, are Legally Alive."

THIS NIGGA WENT ON THERE AND TYPED "2PAC" INTO THE FUCKIN BOX...DICK.