How's the world going to end??

The Flowsmith

?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah but once universal health care kicks in the "quality of work" goes down

Why would the quality of private hospitals and insurance companies go down?

If anything I'd think it would light a fire under their asses to not take their customers for granted.

Wouldn't they wanna hustle extra hard to attract paying customers so they can stay in business when people could just go and get the shit for free elsewhere?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Actually the key in the US if you don't have insurance is just not to go to the hospital unless you've got something life threatening... then never pay them.

Some church owned hospitals will help with payments if you specifically tell them in advance that you have no insurance and won't be able to pay if the surgery is expensive. A friend got $230,000 in bills straight dropped for heart surgery because he explained that he wouldn't be able to pay for it ahead of time and the doctors said they needed to do it.

All the ER does is stabalize the shit so that you don't die or lose a limb.

If you break your arm or leg bad enough to need surgery and can't afford the surgery, you're assed the fuck out.

You could go be a crippled gimp for all they care.

And seriously, when the bill is like $20,000 or more to fix your leg so that you can walk right then knocking a couple hundred dollars off aint going to do shit in the way of making it affordable.

They won't even talk to you till you show them the money.

DAO

THESE ARE ALL NECESSARY CHANGES THAT NEEDED TO OCCOUR AND WOULD HAVE REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS PRESIDENT

OBAMA STILL ADHERES TO THE STATUS QUO

ITS LIKE PRAISING A COP THAT KNOCKS OFF A COUPLE CHARGES WHEN HE ARRESTS YOU

BUT IS STILL FUCKING ARRESTING YOU

HE IS STILL A COP DESPITE HOW COOL HE IS HE STILL IS GOING TO ARREST YOU AND THE INTERESTS HE SERVES ARENT YOURS

THERES BEEN A GREEN PARTY FOR DUMB LONG HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THEM??

WHY ARENT YOU A FERVENT SUPPORTER OF NADER WHO HAS BEEN FIGHTING FOR CONSUMER RIGHT FOR YEARS ILL TELL YOU WHY

CUS YOU IGNANT DAWGS

STRAIGHT IGNANT

• Like 1

i was reading somewhere that with every generation of human being the males produce less and less sperm but they said that it would take abot 3 million generations until we shoot blanks so were good for anoter few millenia if we last that long

1) DAO

THESE ARE ALL NECESSARY CHANGES THAT NEEDED TO OCCOUR AND WOULD HAVE REGARDLESS OF WHO WAS PRESIDENT

2) OBAMA STILL ADHERES TO THE STATUS QUO

3) ITS LIKE PRAISING A COP THAT KNOCKS OFF A COUPLE CHARGES WHEN HE ARRESTS YOU

BUT IS STILL FUCKING ARRESTING YOU

HE IS STILL A COP DESPITE HOW COOL HE IS HE STILL IS GOING TO ARREST YOU AND THE INTERESTS HE SERVES ARENT YOURS

4) THERES BEEN A GREEN PARTY FOR DUMB LONG HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THEM??

WHY ARENT YOU A FERVENT SUPPORTER OF NADER WHO HAS BEEN FIGHTING FOR CONSUMER RIGHT FOR YEARS

5) ILL TELL YOU WHY

CUS YOU IGNANT DAWGS

STRAIGHT IGNANT

1) Those change would never happen under a Republican president. If you believe that then you must be wetted.

They'll even tell you straight up that they're against universal healthcare. They think it's going to turn us into a bunch of commie pinko's.

Shit, it might not even happen under Obama with as much opposition as Fox news has stirred up with the idiot crowd.

2) What "status quo" are you talking about? He's about as far from the "status quo" of any president we've had at least in any of our lifetime and about as far from the "status quo" as you can realistically expect.

3) Wait.. what? You're a fucking idiot.

4) Yeah, I've heard of "the Green Party". They're the ones who derailed the 2000 election by dividing up the would be democratic voters and taking votes that would have gone to Gore, and thus got us Bush in the long run. I was young and stupid and voted for that faggot Nader back then and have been kicking myself in the ass for the past 8 years for doing so. Don't you find it kinda fishy that somebody from "the Green Party" would even campaign so hard against Al Gore of all people knowing damn well that they have zero chances of winning and are only shooting themselves in the foot by stealing votes from the only viable candidate that would have served them best?

5) You're a fucking idiot. Read what I typed above a few more times so that it'll sink into your thick skull. Or maybe put down that sherm stick and read that shit sober, cause real talk you're sounding like a Corkey ass nigga right now.

corkey tho

bro are you aware of what an electoral college is???

most people dont which is why everyone was crying about the popular vote during the gore bush election, except the catch is your vote doesnt fucking matter

when adressing the issue of marijuana legalization at a recent address obama merely laughed it off, that is what i mean by status quo. Any one that even wants to adhere and be a part of the system were supposedly against is for it

i dont care how cool the cop is

or how many bogies he gave you before bookings

hes still a god damned cop

i think thats a great analogy for obama

and if u really want to know where obamas interests lie

look at his cabinet, and his mentors

cmon bro cmon

and i thought ud appreciate my drunken assholish rantings