1. 1. ?

• Apocalypse 2012
    • Judgement day
    • Natural Disasters/Global warming
    • Boogiehands Revolution
    • Nuclear weapons/other man-made devices
    • Other (post up)

the worlds going to end by obamas fucked up plans for us

Yeah.... pulling out of Iraq, rescuing the US auto industry, closing guantanamo and going back to banning torture, restoring our image and possibly hooking us up with universal healthcare are going to end the fucking world.

Jesus fucking christ. :headache:

I voted other because it will probably end in millions of years when the sun goes nova and the plasma cloud engulfs the planet.

the world ends when you die.

otherwise, the world goes on.

with or without us.

wtf is 'universal' health care?

itz liek um, if teh planets get teh aidz, we provides dem wif orange jewz and teh toasts

an we gives um tylenol when dey runz teh fevorz.

Ahhhh, yeah we have something similar. Kinda misleading calling it úniversal when it only applies to the states though.

Ahhhh, yeah we have something similar. Kinda misleading calling it úniversal when it only applies to the states though.

"Universal" as in for all Americans.

What word would you use? What do yall call it in Australia?

I will be gone before it happens so I vote for

people's pants become so tight they suck in the earth and all on it......

we call it Medicare.

We have something called "Medicare", but it's only for certain people who qualify like the elderly and disabled.

Everyone else either has to pay an assload of money every month for health insurance, or they're just assed the fuck out.

And alot of insurance companies will take your money then invent excuses to leave you assed out anyways when you're dying of cancer.

Some employers provide health insurance as a benefit, but you still usually have to pay for part of it as well as co-payments when you see the doctor or go to the hospital.

fuck a co-pay...

how can 4 shots for a one year old cost $500.. glad i only had to pay 20%

We have something called "Medicare", but it's only for certain people who qualify like the elderly and disabled.

Everyone else either has to pay an assload of money every month for health insurance, or they're just assed the fuck out.

Some employers provide health insurance as a benefit, but you still usually have to pay for part of it as well as co-payments when you see the doctor or go to the hospital.

Yeah thats fucking bullshit, we get the choice of having private health cover (which means you are guaranteed a bed in privately owned hospitals) or public cover which means you still get free health care but the hospitals are not as nice and it can be over crowded.

I don't have private and I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon because i have never had a problem with public healthcare.

We have a pretty good system rocking here.

Yeah thats fucking bullshit, we get the choice of having private health cover (which means you are guaranteed a bed in privately owned hospitals) or public cover which means you still get free health care but the hospitals are not as nice and it can be over crowded.

I don't have private and I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon because i have never had a problem with public healthcare.

We have a pretty good system rocking here.

Yeah, we have alot of numbskulls here who honestly believe that if we got public healthcare it'll be the end of the world.

It's like they don't even realize there there will STILL be private hospitals and insurance for those who can afford it. The only difference is that those of us (the vast majority) who can't afford that shit and are basically assed the fuck out, will no longer be assed the fuck out.

I can say as someone who used to live in a country with universal health care....

its not that great...

well Id rather keep payin my co pay here in Texas than have universal health care..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now