How's the world going to end??

The Flowsmith

?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
we call it Medicare.

We have something called "Medicare", but it's only for certain people who qualify like the elderly and disabled.

Everyone else either has to pay an assload of money every month for health insurance, or they're just assed the fuck out.

And alot of insurance companies will take your money then invent excuses to leave you assed out anyways when you're dying of cancer.

Some employers provide health insurance as a benefit, but you still usually have to pay for part of it as well as co-payments when you see the doctor or go to the hospital.

We have something called "Medicare", but it's only for certain people who qualify like the elderly and disabled.

Everyone else either has to pay an assload of money every month for health insurance, or they're just assed the fuck out.

Some employers provide health insurance as a benefit, but you still usually have to pay for part of it as well as co-payments when you see the doctor or go to the hospital.

Yeah thats fucking bullshit, we get the choice of having private health cover (which means you are guaranteed a bed in privately owned hospitals) or public cover which means you still get free health care but the hospitals are not as nice and it can be over crowded.

I don't have private and I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon because i have never had a problem with public healthcare.

We have a pretty good system rocking here.

Yeah thats fucking bullshit, we get the choice of having private health cover (which means you are guaranteed a bed in privately owned hospitals) or public cover which means you still get free health care but the hospitals are not as nice and it can be over crowded.

I don't have private and I don't think I will be getting it anytime soon because i have never had a problem with public healthcare.

We have a pretty good system rocking here.

Yeah, we have alot of numbskulls here who honestly believe that if we got public healthcare it'll be the end of the world.

It's like they don't even realize there there will STILL be private hospitals and insurance for those who can afford it. The only difference is that those of us (the vast majority) who can't afford that shit and are basically assed the fuck out, will no longer be assed the fuck out.

Actually the key in the US if you don't have insurance is just not to go to the hospital unless you've got something life threatening... then never pay them.

Some church owned hospitals will help with payments if you specifically tell them in advance that you have no insurance and won't be able to pay if the surgery is expensive. A friend got $230,000 in bills straight dropped for heart surgery because he explained that he wouldn't be able to pay for it ahead of time and the doctors said they needed to do it.

So the key is to beg the church to pay your bills or just not pay them?

The quality of work going down is absurd, do you hear of some crisis with the quality of medical care in Europe or Canada.

As to the end of the world I say nano-machines.