art.

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holyshit --3 pages and this hasn't turned into a "tight pants wearing faggot" debate?

wow.

i like the idea of this thread, i just hope it can stay cool in channel zero. untitled definitely needs more traffic and support though.

so anyone who is down with this thread, that hasn't been to untitled, go there.

holyshit --3 pages and this hasn't turned into a "tight pants wearing faggot" debate?

wow.

i like the idea of this thread, i just hope it can stay cool in channel zero. untitled definitely needs more traffic and support though.

so anyone who is down with this thread, that hasn't been to untitled, go there.

i agree, untitled is mad boring maybe if there are more jiggley booty threads in there it would get more traffic???

its good though, more intelligent thinking, but i think there is so much more intelligent rethoric in here that can respect and add to good art and conversation....

wow.

Oh, ye of little faith.

i like the idea of this thread, i just hope it can stay cool in channel zero.

I give it 300 posts till it degenerates into a three- or four-way brawl about something completely unrelated to art.

Anyway, I'd like to post some work from friends of mine but I can't seem to find any pics right now. I'll keep looking.

I don't mind photos personally...

But if you consider them visually great enough, throw them at the great pictures thread.

I mean IMO people need to get exposed to other than just technically or historically awesome photos... but one might get hatred upon themselves for posting too artsy/conceptual shit over there.

edit. to Marco

I don't know yinz well enough to make this call (about photo's) but pretty open minded and progressive would be an understatement, photos could be good for this.

Not a technically perfect photo, not a right place at the right time photo, not a latest trend type either, more of a creative type or mind expanding original style shot.

Also not too many of them, I think it would add to the win this thread all ready has.