art.

yinz n'at

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the idea of this thread, i just hope it can stay cool in channel zero. untitled definitely needs more traffic and support though.

so anyone who is down with this thread, that hasn't been to untitled, go there.

Untitled took a bigger hit than Ch 0 and the discussion forums did in the crash... It's easier to get a bunch of new threads going about tightpants wearing faggots and jailbait sluts than it is to resurrect a bunch of slow-growing art threads. The traffic was already low in Untitled but now I never see anybody there except the 3-4 threads on top right now.

• 1 month later...

Conor Harrington. He's got/had some big painting around London:

2538778325_4e653e4b5a_b.jpg

Unrelated, I've always been fascinated by this portrait of Myra Hindley by Marcus Harvey. It and the original photo just have something very entrancing about them.

myra2.jpg

136050916_89f2275a2c.jpg

Myra Hindley (23 July 1942 – 15 November 2002) was an English serial killer convicted, along with her lover Ian Brady, of murdering children between 1963 and 1965 in the so called "Moors murders" (Brady was convicted on three counts of murder, Hindley on two counts of murder and one count of being an accessory to murder; both subsequently confessed to two additional murders).

Glad this thread made it to Channel 0. Can't believe the amount of people hating on Fred Sandback, his show in NY was amazing. It was like walking through huge pains of glass. Here's a couple...

Eddie Martinez

219-Eddie+Martinez.jpg

Sterling Ruby

sterling_ruby_recondite1.jpg

Mark Flood

a8.jpg

Wes Lang

lang_weiner_05.jpg

Tal R

TAL-R-1.jpg

Joe Bradley

joe-bradley.jpg