having money in your pocket

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A MILLION DIFF CONVERSATIONS BUNCH OF ADD NIGGAS.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR RACISM.

BUY REAL BACON.

MAKE MORE MONEY THEN TALK.

SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT IN MY SIDE YOU GET SMACKED AND ROBBED FOR YOUR CHUMP CHANGE.

MEXICANS WORK A LOT MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL.

I DONT NEED TO BE MEXICAN TO KNOW THAT.

LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANT.........

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER'S LEECHING OFF THE GOVERNMENT. GROW SOME BALLS AND TRY TO FIND A JOB AND.................

KEEP ONE.

A MILLION DIFF CONVERSATIONS BUNCH OF ADD NIGGAS.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR RACISM.

BUY REAL BACON.

MAKE MORE MONEY THEN TALK.

SAY STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT IN MY SIDE YOU GET SMACKED AND ROBBED FOR YOUR CHUMP CHANGE.

MEXICANS WORK A LOT MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL.

I DONT NEED TO BE MEXICAN TO KNOW THAT.

LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANT.........

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER'S LEECHING OFF THE GOVERNMENT. GROW SOME BALLS AND TRY TO FIND A JOB AND.................

KEEP ONE.

you mad?

is so good because you can buy what ever you want..

i bought some beers, a new marker, a very cheap USB drive,

a grip of turkey bacon and paid my cell phone bill.

now i am being amused on ch. zero and listening to OJ the juice man..

holler!

:$: :$: :$:

sounds like my shopping list . some motherfuckers i guess have it made. i work my ass off and never have money in my pocket. i actually measure my success by when i have a phone on and bacon in my fridge, and anyone who knows me knows this is 100% true. cheers.

it feels good to have money, but it also feels good to have some change..thats it,maybe a couple quaters, and just work your con-artist/clepto skills you've inherited from your moms side of the family, and get free food from restaraunts for every meal, and still find time to accidently free shit the whole day.

it feels good to buy something, but it also feels good to take something. you smell me.

it feels good to have money, but it also feels good to have some change..thats it,maybe a couple quaters, and just work your con-artist/clepto skills you've inherited from your moms side of the family, and get free food from restaraunts for every meal

You put me on to this hustle way back, like 15-16. I was livin grimey as fuck back then

Unemployment Insurance is the only thing keeping me from going broke. I have been working 40hrs a week and paying into the system for the past 15 years. With the state of the economy the industry that I work in is in decline and there are no jobs. The only jobs outside of my industry that I could get pay less than UI. As a dislocated worker I enrolled in a worker retraining program that is paid for by the state so that I can expand my skill set and get another job. I am doing the best that I can to take care of my family.

So to people that say that all UI is like wellfare and that somehow men and women in my situation are leeches I suggest they re think things in real terms instead of jumping up and down with this pull yourself up by your bootstraps bullshit.

it woulda been funny if the cops drove by when that flick was bein taken...america's dumbest criminals

It would be even funnier if the police searched that car, placed all the paraphernalia and contraband on the hood, and took a picture of their own.

Wait a second...

crack is correct about getting unmployment if you get fired. if youre fired for something like coming up dirty for meth on a piss test, or you tell your boss to fuck off - you wont get unemployment.

well, shit. don't tell unemployment on me. i told my boss to fuck off and that she may or may not be a cunt, still managed to get on :-)