Comedians

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone mentioned jo koy on this page.

dude is very funny....seen him live in my city twice now.

very nice guy too....met him after the show...he took pictures and shook hands with literally every single person.

he gave me his dvd autographed for free.

also nick swardson mentioned on this page....his stand up is soooooo fucking funny too...im waiting for him to go on tour again so i can see him live.....many people say he's got that dane cook style of comedy.....i completely disagree....nick swardson is actually funny...dane cook is annoying as fuck.

There is no way in hell I'd get on stage and talk about 12oz. I'm embarrassed enough to be on here using the same name I DJ under. I don't even like talking about 12oz off the site, it's like going over someone's house and playing Magic the Gathering while wearing tin foil hats.

nerds.jpg

I have been told by a couple people that I should try stand up. One of those friends is a writer and he keeps telling me he'll help me out, but we haven't really worked on anything yet. I'm still not sure if I can do it though.

OH! Speakin' of niggas..

evilmel.jpg

Mel's new shit is hilarious

You calling me stupid gasface? I'm gonna ban you nigga!

Now that I see what you mean Cali --yeah, I guess I could do that. I definitely could wrangle up a bunch of fodder from my time on here. We'll see what happens.

*for the record, I only used "nigga" as a joke.

Raugh out roud.

I'm just Joshin' ya'.

Fuckin' lawyers always pulling out the big guns.

I'll make you a deal.

You work on material for a bit and next time I am in NY I will bomb on stage for your entertainment at an open mic.

on saturday went to an local amateur comedy show at a bar

i guess its an on going thing at this bar

a local 'last comic standing' deal

man, oh man, where those guys horrible. material that just wasnt funny at all.

one dude did an excellent job of making every girl in place visibly uncomfortable with his set....well, that was kinda funny actually.

the shit was in a crowded bar, so there were tons of side conversations going on.

dudes were gettin no love from the audience."

"HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE LIKE TO DRINK?"

*crickets*

"WE ARE IN A FUCKING BAR I KNOW SOME OF YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO DRINK. WHAT THE FUCK!?"

i honestly felt kinda bad

I went to some amateur show that was being hosted by Patrice O'neal and some guy who was mentoring a class that my girl's friend was part of.

Patrice O'neal killed it. All the students, including my girl's friend were terrible and mostly women, so their terribleness was a given

This one guy got up and made straight offensive jokes about Indian people. Not even somewhat well thought out and funny race jokes. Just rude and mean. My girl at the time was Indian. She got all UMAD. Luckily Patrice O'neal clowned him later and she cheered up.

This man deflected a cockblock for me that night

LONG LIVE PATRICE O'NEAL

4T5TNTHLTM52large.jpg

lilstcynical put me onto doug stanhope recently. god bless her for that. motherfucker damn near made me cry. and im pretty fucking picky when it comes to standup.

doug on sarah palin:

"she has a baby with down syndrome for christ sake - how do you get america to get behind her when even god hates her?" :lol:

I went to some amateur show that was being hosted by Patrice O'neal and some guy who was mentoring a class that my girl's friend was part of.

Patrice O'neal killed it. All the students, including my girl's friend were terrible and mostly women, so their terribleness was a given

This one guy got up and made straight offensive jokes about Indian people. Not even somewhat well thought out and funny race jokes. Just rude and mean. My girl at the time was Indian. She got all UMAD. Luckily Patrice O'neal clowned him later and she cheered up.

This man deflected a cockblock for me that night

LONG LIVE PATRICE O'NEAL

4T5TNTHLTM52large.jpg

This guy! He did a small part in an episode of arrested development. Had only one line, no more than three words, and I fucking laughed hysterically.