Comedians

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and if you dont know who bill burr is, you might remember him as one of the white commentators on the chappelle's show racial draft sketch.

damn i miss the chappelle show...so many good standup comics made guest appearances...including paul mooney.

i was also listening to david cross's older album....was funny, but not as much as bill burr is.

I chuckle at David Cross, but he just seems like such an elitist when he talks.

I went on a booze cruise in the harbor in NY once. That one with the big green lady in it. Bunch of comedians performing. David Cross was one. Few SNL people. Open bar. Good shit.

I dont think anybody outta the UK would know of this dude, but seriously, I fucking hate this dude, I'll fucking punch this dude in the face if I ever saw him. I would punch his head off his fucking shoulders. Dude is not funny.

michael-mcintyre-2.jpg

I can't stand him at all, either.

This is how a McIntyre joke goes:

''Ohhh Yezzzz, I walked into my dining roooooom last night and saw that my wife hadn't prepared my dinnaaahhhh. Would you believe that... she did not, prepare, my dinner?! She then reminded me she hadn't, even, bought, any, shoppinnggggggggg!''

• Like 1