Comedians

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally went to some comedy this year

took my man to see Gaffigan in January and Charlie Murphy the other night

Gaffigan was classic. great performance, and i'm sure it helped that it was being taped.

we were way in the back and they moved a whole bunch of people from the way back to the front to fill up those expensive seats. we didn't get moved unfortunately but did get to spread out and put our feet up

CM was funny. after i'd heard his standup wasn't so great i had low expectations so that may have helped but he definitely had me laughing.

even ad libbed some super funny shit to some annoying lady in the audience.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

On a recent 5 and a half hour drive to l.a. a few months back, my girlfriend and I had Pandora radio set to the bill burr radio station (we saw bill burr perform here last summer)....tom segura kept coming on...i had heard some of his standup before and wasnt too impressed, but the stuff they were playing on the station was pretty hilarious and helped us pass the time

....a few weeks after returning from our trip we watched all of his stand up specials on netflix and we both agreed hes pretty funny...well, hes in town this weekend performing at the local comedy club, so we bought tickets for Saturday night's show...can't wait.

Segura was good....we laughed a lot, but we've definitely seen funnier....maybe it was because we went to the midnight show and that was his third show that night.

The first opening act was an asian guy from oakland....he was really funny....wish i caught what his name was.

• 6 years later...