"MAN.. YOU CORNY!"

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Whats up with the whole niggers lookin gay movement? lil wayne, kanye etc. AKA, rappers not looking gangster? i dont get it

While channel surfing I seen mike jones on BET, dude had on some fitted jeans (not baggy) a white tee (not tall tee) and a backpack on. Dude shouted out kanye west I think. I don't think he was gangster befor but he deff. Jumped on the kanye looking bandwagon.

Also what's with all these white dudes on here saying ni**er? Black ppl no longer get offended? I kno my niggas would.

i gotta say i'm fucking with abc's, for three reasons

1. sampling "treat 'em right" by chubb rock is always a good move (if you use it right), that's one of my favorite songs from my childhood (i'm a 30 yr. old-raised-on-yo-mtv-raps-looking-cracker)

2. respecting the old-school enough to actually have chubb rock in the song is great. not enough urban artists do this. plus, he probably payed CR what? $500, $1,000 at the most, great business move.

Sidenote #1: where do new west coast rappers go for features and beats when they want to seem legitimate? Dre? E-40? Too-Short? all old-school. New southern rappers always get Bun B, Scarface, maybe Big Boi (when they're not on Gucci Mane or Lil Wayne's nuts). again, all old school. Who do New york rappers get? Lil Wayne? OJ da Juiceman? When was the last time a hard-core new NY rapper got Big Daddy Kane on his single? Or kool G Rap? or Slick Rick?

and finally, #3. He's not singing about selling coke, shooting guns, making money, or fucking bitches. It's a nice change of pace to actually here something kind of relevent...

commence bashing me for my contradictory views

and finally, #3. He's not singing about selling coke, shooting guns, making money, or fucking bitches. It's a nice change of pace to actually here something kind of relevent...

Those are all pretty relevant in alot of people I know's lifes.

They're also the ONLY things I wanna hear muthafuckas rappin about, unless it's Buddens being depressed

i gotta say i'm fucking with abc's, for three reasons

1. sampling "treat 'em right" by chubb rock is always a good move (if you use it right), that's one of my favorite songs from my childhood (i'm a 30 yr. old-raised-on-yo-mtv-raps-looking-cracker)

2. respecting the old-school enough to actually have chubb rock in the song is great. not enough urban artists do this. plus, he probably payed CR what? $500, $1,000 at the most, great business move.

Sidenote #1: where do new west coast rappers go for features and beats when they want to seem legitimate? Dre? E-40? Too-Short? all old-school. New southern rappers always get Bun B, Scarface, maybe Big Boi (when they're not on Gucci Mane or Lil Wayne's nuts). again, all old school. Who do New york rappers get? Lil Wayne? OJ da Juiceman? When was the last time a hard-core new NY rapper got Big Daddy Kane on his single? Or kool G Rap? or Slick Rick?

commence bashing me for my contradictory views

i feel you on the shit with chubb rock, but this k'naan dude is the biggest cornball i've seen in awhile. plus it would be one thing if he only looked corny but his sound and rap is cornier than his looks.

While channel surfing I seen mike jones on BET, dude had on some fitted jeans (not baggy) a white tee (not tall tee) and a backpack on. Dude shouted out kanye west I think. I don't think he was gangster befor but he deff. Jumped on the kanye looking bandwagon.

Also what's with all these white dudes on here saying ni**er? Black ppl no longer get offended? I kno my niggas would.

Mike Jones only sounds good screwed... in Houston, TX city limits. Rap fell off, btw.

White people are no longer afraid of black people. We can understand your language, we can dress the part, and we bit your style so hard, it's not cool anymore. What's cool is "SAYIN-G THE WHOLE WOR-D LIK-E THI-S", and still producing mad lyrical stylez. Get it now? Don't ask stupid questions, open your eyes or google that shit or something.