New Jersey! New York! Connecticut!

retard

www.the-organized-crime.com

Tri-State area! Come tell us what you think...the site is intended for graff but all independent art is welcome we want to have the site be very dynamic updating on a bi weekly schedule, we also have a message board similar to this one and we encourage people to use it for whatever they want until the site is up...we expect the entire site to be complete within a couple of months so keep checking in on us...allsubmissions of pictures can be made to the message board admins....(music clips,pictures of canvas, sculpture, painting, poems, writings,videos, any independent creation...graff is reccomended though)

thank you for your time

retard.

p.s.

we encourage people to register on our message board as the member list will be transferred to a user list for the site.The site will be very user interactive....wait and see...........

p.p.s.

we really need pictures from upstate New York and all of Connecticut due to the fact that building the site consumes most of our free time and we have to eat and work so....any and all help is always greatly appreciated.www.the-organized-crime.com www.the-organized-crime.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thank you guys for the feed back it's great...

We'll get lots of flicks on the site really soon we're working on the layout and some special code to make the site very interactive....you'll see it's going to be very detailed...

any help from the people in the areas we cover would be greatly appreciated.

thanks to our member kretuno for contributing some flicks time and help to the site

peace

retard.

oh, ok.

xide I'm sorry if I sounded like an asshole, let me tell you you are one of the writers I look to for inspiration... I just hate the people on here yelling cop all the time, I truly appreciate the info however and I work to verify that all threads are not discussions of area things and issues i.e. spot locations etc... I have already deleted many a thread like this and will continue vigilence over this issue. We understood when we started the message board that this might happen so we are keeping the talk general and unincriminating to people, we would appreciate your membership though even if you don't want to take part in the board because as I mentioned before the site will be user interactive and we need a list of users and info to transfer to the site it makes it easier and faster to get the site going when we have the final design ready...thank you however because as I said that was something we knew we would have to adress early on in the life of the site...

thanks ;)

reTard

submissions

I just wanted to reiterate something to everyone...

we need pictures!

from the connecticut and upstate ny areas and also any area within or outside our area that you feel we should cover also don't forget submissions of other art and expression that you can feel free to submit...

thanks

:dazed: rEtard

ok

when the site is ready (very soon) there will be tons of coverage like never before on the net, central jersey and nyc (not just canal st. and the village we're talking about the boroughs here), will be thoroughly covered we need content from the areas we can't get to though like connecticut and south jersey long island,and upstate ny all and any assistance will be greatly appreciated! don't forget we accept music poetry and any art you feel is of independent design and is ready to be seen, heard ,read and experienced....

;) retard

Archived