OH FUCK HAHA

earmuffs

aye 5fingerdiscount and doc swindle,

you ever catch one of these motherfuckers in your backyard?

well i live next door to a park type thing and it has ecualyptus trees in it so yeah i've seen a few of them. none in my backyard though. they are chill as fuck.

but seriously baker...oontzing naked?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Definitely smoothly. I never realised that was aussie slang either, but I say it all the time. I think with my speech it eminated from saying 'big fucking tits' which over time became 'big fuck off tits', but it can be used for numerous things. But then again I am also used to surfer lingo with the word 'filth' being used to describe things that are great.

Nice yard there, but I have to say i hope you had female company in there with you if you were naked in the spa. It kinda makes me glad my spa is in my bathroom now...

This nigga knocked down part of his fence and made up some story about the wind blowing it over while he was naked in the hot tub, just to have an excuse to make a thread to show off his backyard.

:lol: MY NIGGA YOU RIPPED IT

DONT EVERYBODY THAT LIVE IN "RURAL AREAS" GOT A BACKYARD THOUGH? IF A NIGGA GOT A BACKYARD ON 32ND STREET ILL BE IMMPRESSED. NIGGA OLD BACKYARD HAD A HOCKEY RINK ON IT

Speakin of backyards, my Dad is warring with this black family about the backyard behind my sister's house. She bought the one directly next to my parents and her new yard extends as far as my parent's does (200 ft from the sidewalk), but I guess when the realtors sold the house behind hers they told that family the yard was theirs.

I can understand why they'd be pissed because it's got this dope ass shed, a huge cherry tree, etc etc, but fact of the matter is it isn't theirs. My Dad went over there with the paperwork and shit but they decided to still try parking their cars there and whatnot so now he's gone over there real pissed once or twice. He said next time he's goin over shooting haha

He's an old Italian man convinced he's only got 5 years left to live. Why anyone would wanna piss him off is beyond me