these TPWF's are fucking up my thift shopping

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 50million

walmart makes me reaaaaaaaaaly sad. i watched a few documentaries and honestly, i cried nh.

some dude started working at my store who used to work at walmart. he thanked me for giving him an opportunity 'at life' again.

they MAKE their workers work off the clock yo. they also have such expensive benefits. walmart workers in the state of flordia almost all have medicaid (government health care) which is costing tax payers millions of dollars.

fuck walmart.

yeah, wal-mart is definitely the devil.

they won't allow any employee that isn't management be full time. once you hit 39 1/2 hours for the week, you're not working anymore, because they don't want to give you full time benifits.

the only thing i buy there is plain ts, i used to steal a lot of paint from there too, but not so much anymore. now all they have is wack-ass krylon, cheap walmart paint (colorplace or whatever it's called) and a very limited selection of rusto. they used to have mad killz cans, and ultra-flat krylon out the ass

wal-mart racking tip for the day: they have crazy cameras, so pick out your paint, go to the area where the ceiling fans are (it's usually close) and the display holding the ceiling fans usually creates a big ass blind spot...

enjoy, and tell'em sheesh sent you

mad late to the game dude buffalo exchange is not a thrift store. it is an overpriced hipster consignment shop. they don't take everything that people donate, they pick and choose and buy what they want from people and flip it at 4x the cost.

i am a thrift store fucking master.

moms taught me well.

also, if you shop at buffalo exchange, chances are you are a tpwf yourself.

Yeah goodwill is a thrift store

Salvation army is a thrift store

That looks more like an exchange store to me

But TPWF got real thrift stores REALLY fucked up

I was in southern thrift buying shorts last summer and saw some shit in my size, I didn't know the brand but it had tags still on it, which is rare

So I get these shorts like 2/3rds on and the denim starts streching

I was like WTF hell no, it was traumatic

I hate the bitches that check receipts at the door at my local walmart.. I could have 2 carts full and they insist on looking through every bag..

any time they ask for a receipt, i just refuse and keep on truckin. they wont do shit to you, cause they're worried about getting a lawsuit for implying that you stole something.

it's all about a&n for bomber jackets and hoodies and real basic shit

ross/marshalls/tj maxx for underwear and bathing suits and workout gear

thrift stores way the fuck out in the country away from the prying hands or donations of tpwfs for little boys' t-shirts, vintage dresses, and jewelry

and then you splurge on big shit like kicks and coats and beauty products, i can't go bootleg on that shit, you won't catch me rocking a bobo ass pair of spauldings or using suave. no can do.

any time they ask for a receipt, i just refuse and keep on truckin. they wont do shit to you, cause they're worried about getting a lawsuit for implying that you stole something.

i had to cop some emergency socks on 420 'cause it was pouring and my feet were soaked. i went to this grimy spot called BIG D on 14th (my shit) that sells imperfect factory line castoffs and shit. paid for my socks, put them in my bag (i am one of those people who never takes bags and carries a big ass purse, at any given time you can find a 40 oz and a copy of the post and snacks in baggies in my purse, my purse actually contains multiple purses within it) and dipped. the security dude seriously stopped me. i was like, player please, if i was going to rack shit i wouldn't rack from your shitty ass store where all the clothes smell like gasoline, i'll take my ass down the block to urban outfitters for that shit. thanks.

oh and rainbow / fulton st mall / any cheap hood spot for jeans, fuck dropping 200 on some jeans i'll probably just cut into shorts in the summertime anyways, plus they're cut for black girls which means they're stretchy in the butt and tight all over. i'll go into nordstroms and try on mad expensive jeans and they'll be mad tight in the ass and baggy on the waist and legs. i'm like, what the fuck kind of woman are these supposed to fit? an asian broad with the ill gut and fat knees? do those even exist?

Steve & Barry's

the jeans are cheaper then thriftstore jeans, everything for under 10 dollars. all they sell is cargo pants really, limited on the variety but they have every size and shitloads of shirts. even have some shoes i think.

but i mean hell, when you pay more for your socks then you dont worry about ripping a hole in your pants or spilling paint on them.

i got a black hoodie there, for like 7 bucks, dope.

but fuck some steve and barrys shoes. im not gonna rock no shit where niggas could look at my kicks and be like " aww nigga u paid 14.99 for them shits" dont get me wrong, if i find some nikes on sale for that price, i might cop em,, but niggas wont know i got em for that low

This huge black linebacker lookin ass nigga threatened to break my neck cause I wouldn't show him my recipt once back in the day.

Caused a big scene and security rushed the spot and basically ran me for my recipt talking bout how they were gonna hold me for the cops and shit.

Then they looked at me like I was the asshole after they seen all my shit was paid for.

I was talking mad shit about how I was gonna sue their asses, but I was over it by the next day.

I used to always rack bottles of Belve from the same 4 or 5 liquor stores, and one time while I was walking around I noticed dude obviously following me so I ditched it

Sure enough on my way out the door muthafuckas stopped me, and then the kid who was trying to be the hero got ALLLLL butthurt when I didn't have anything. I was talkin mad shit, threatening to sue, blah blah, but like DAO I did nothing