KGP lit his face on fire

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your friend joe is a nimrod. Impressive knock out though.

We used to call him retard Je cuz he was out pf his fucking mind. Dude would fight anyone, anytime, no matter the circumstances, and just didn't care

Then he went o the army and come home a fuckin pussy, but still kept talkin shit how I couldn't knock him out. hat you see is the result of that

The military, since tehn, has turned at least 5 people I know into complete pussies.;..shit sucks

Yeah I had the same... random graff flicks on my posts that I never posted. Couldn't delete it either.

What I think is happening, is that our posts are following in line with the deleted posts following 4-11-08, and that's why we see "edited by _____" and random graff attachments that were actually posted last year by other members (which got deleted).

Yeah I had the same... random graff flicks on my posts that I never posted. Couldn't delete it either.

You have to click on "go advanced" when you edit.

Then click on the paperclip jawn then "manage attatchments".

Then you gotta click on where it says"remove" to get rid of the pic.

*DIDN'TGROWUPWITHTEHINTERNETZONER~>

what the fuck are you a flame enthusiast?

Yeah. The cannons are all my friends' equipment. I spin poi and some staff. I wish I had the pictures of me covering my arms with propane filled soap bubbles and lighting them on fire but they're MIA at the moment.

Idk but that 2nd to last picture of the fire is over saturated as FUCK.

It is, but there's a reason. It was too close to sundown to expose for the flames and the landscape, so the exposure on the flame is WAY blown out, and it just happens to emit almost pure orange light which clipped the red and green channels completely. There are plenty more when I didn't do that, but I wanted some pretty clouds in one of them. Shooting fire that big you have to expose at around 1/1000 f8 ISO 100 to get all the flame details and I wanted the background too...

Also, I have no scars or serious burns from any of this, but that's only a matter of time probably.