Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

KGP lit his face on fire

No, for real, he did.

Now, ever since I've known dude (like 6 years or so) he's done retarded things when he's drunk. Jump in the air and land on his face, try to black his own eyes, break his own nose, etc etc, but this one was a tad bit out of control. I wasn't there or I would have stopped him, but apparently while drinking with Manute and HATER. he thought it'd be a good idea to douse his face in Everclear and light it on fire, so he did.

Apparently there is a video and a bunch more pictures, but this is the only one I have

edit1-4.jpg

This is from a day or two afterwards

edit-15.jpg

This happened a few weeks ago, but it just now occured to me to make the thread. Since then he's mostly healed up, with just a little red spot left on his face. Fucking moron haha

Oh yeh, apparently it wouldn't of been as bad as it was except he attempted to put it out with his hand that he had poured the Everclear into

Before i was born my moms bothers would pore kerosene on their arms and light them on fire and run down the street. I thought about doing it but none of my friends were down with it..

Good job KGB..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now