if it doesent happen tomorrow it never will......

PLEZO1SON

so i have been working (on house arrest) at this chicks clothing store and been spending the last few days with my boss. her crib just flooded and helping put up gutters and sucking water out of her carpet. shes got a kid by this old drug acquaintance of mine, hes a dead beat never sees his kid, but it seems to be like we can never get the time to chill it alone. we do but we always has shit going on. shes a store owner,home owner, parent, and tropical jungle hot. nasty sweatty humid hot, like you get out the shower sweating hot.

a big step up from baby moma, like high school to nba stees. but i think if nothing happens before work tomorrow then it wont happen. im riding the fence of homies and relationship. this is the most ive been sober so doing all this str8 is gay. i would normally "blame it on the goose" but thats not an option any more. i have to step it up tomorrow morning and hit one out the park. but with all this "courtship time" then when we do hook up it just might lead to booty and in due time. none for me since this time last year.( been in jail)

i just might shoot the condom off. lol

any ideas to seal the deal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure hammer smashed face is better than a majority of responses you are gunna receive turbo. Besides, name a dude that never wanted to blunt force a woman at least once.

Wait, this is Turbo?

Should the advice involve a TURBO FACEHAMMERING?