What to smoke out of NEXXXT

ocd_head

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^

i came to that conlusion when i saw how to make one about 2 years ago. i looks like something you would smoke meth out of. and even if you clean out all the white stuff im sure there is still a shitload of nasty chemicals in the bulb. Irak i strongly advise against the bulb vaporizer. save the cash and buy one. sounds like downmagik payed reasonably for his.

yo downmagik, does your vaporizer produce 100% THC vapor like the Volcanoes do?

throw1.jpg.2c571816b37d0f435bded5af781291de.jpg

That one that Tuff posted is such a waste of a Friedrich Condenser and a bunch of nice ground glass lab equipment it makes me want to cry.

Also, light bulbs work better for vaporizing weed when they're directly under it and turned on. After you scrape the shit out of them they're better for DMT but I don't know anything about that.

Hey whats that glass you cab buy for like 10 dollars and smoke out of?

Oh yeah,

A FUCKING PIPE

This. Is. The future, this is like the apex of the vortex of joint engineering. It's rumored that M. M. O'Shaughnessy designed the first one - the guy who, uh, designed the Golden Gate Bridge. My second favorite civil engineer behind Hannskarl Bandel: Madison Square Garden... What you do is you light all three ends at the same time...and then the smoke converges, creating a TRIFECTA of joint smoking power. This is it, man. This is what your grandchildren are gonna be smoking. Future. That - future...

67524414bx4.jpg

*Edit / Not my weed, joint.

• Like 1

I still dont understand how to fuckin make those cross joints/blunts

Shits fuckin confusing

AND the salt in the light bulb will absorb the chemicals...

EDIT: just looked at the lightbulb providing light to my bathroom

I WOULD NOT USE LIGHTBULBS THAT SAYS MEXICO ON IT...

This. Is. The future, this is like the apex of the vortex of joint engineering. It's rumored that M. M. O'Shaughnessy designed the first one - the guy who, uh, designed the Golden Gate Bridge. My second favorite civil engineer behind Hannskarl Bandel: Madison Square Garden... What you do is you light all three ends at the same time...and then the smoke converges, creating a TRIFECTA of joint smoking power. This is it, man. This is what your grandchildren are gonna be smoking. Future. That - future...

67524414bx4.jpg

*Edit / Not my weed, joint.

yeah right.. those shits been around since before the 80's and its not the future now.. they're hard as hell to get right so they smoke properly.. better with proper wrap technique on some blunts so they can be loose..

and fuck cracking a philly down the middle (fake ass tobacco leaf) UNWRAP a green leaf and give your dope some respect