What to smoke out of NEXXXT

ocd_head

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haaaaaa!!!!

That shit was like whipits.

That kid in the video was def exagerating though talking bout "I'm trippin balls"... fuck outahere.

All's it is is one of those WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAAWAWWAWAWA type shits where you feel dizzy, tingly and smiley for less than a minute.

The aftertaste is fucking terrible too. I'll probably never bother doing that shit again.

I think the "WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAAWAWWAWAWA" is your brain cells dying...

The second kids reaction is classic...

I was reading some of the comments and I think you inhale through your nose to avoid the taste?! If you decide to try please let us know...

Haaaaaa!!!!

That shit was like whipits.

That kid in the video was def exagerating though talking bout "I'm trippin balls"... fuck outahere.

All's it is is one of those WAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAAWAWWAWAWA type shits where you feel dizzy, tingly and smiley for less than a minute.

The aftertaste is fucking terrible too. I'll probably never bother doing that shit again.

I tried to prop you for trying that shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Whippets suck.

The after taste is pretty nasty indeed. I used to fuck with the until I took a nice long draw and passed out in my kitchen. I came to with a bloody lip. I think I hit my mouth on the fridge handle on my way down. never again.

it's all about those womp womps nigga!!

1: Ensure it's a sunny day.

2: Gather your materials.

You will need:

1 Average length pipe (Preferably glass),

1 Round lens magnifying glass (Square ones work decently as well)

A bowl of cron

3: Load the Bowl in the pipe. Make sure it's a little spongy when you depress it, and go into a well-lit patch outdoors. Like in a park or your backyard.

4: Aim the magnifying glass so a concentrated beam of sunlight rests somewhere on the glass of the pipe. Begin to slowly move the beam towards the loaded bowl of the pipe. (It's like burning ants)

5: Vape city! You look pretty funny doing this, but It's great for when you don't have a lighter. I'm sure slightly healthier too.

those light bulbs probably work, but its better to not be a cheap ass and just buy a real vaporizer. the vapor bros work like a charm. i think i payed $125 for mine. they're great for if you are on a road trip and want to get high without your whip smelling like weed.

what????

Does this shit work Watson??

That's money son.

props.

Yea it does work, my friend made one of

them and i was already pretty blowed and he

just had a bunch of stems and a bit of shake

then he lit it up and had the flame a little

under the bulb and i hit it a few times.

Yea but i could feel that it worked good just

for a barely any weed.