What to smoke out of NEXXXT

ocd_head

Yeah, I had to search a while to find some to hotlink that weren't on govt. websites.

But most importantly, note the fucking watermelon on the counter in #3.

hahaha yeah,im sure they were trying to fuck wtih the new strains of tinted and flavored meth they're making to target a younger audience/ginny pigs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K guys, isnt hard...

smoke weed

all of you crackheads/stupid kids/more stupid kids who are doing dusters, whipits or whatever the fuck theyre called, or huffing paint, shits not cool. If you wanna trip save up the money and buy some salvia or something that doesnt totally fuck you over. I knew a kid who was inhaling shit from a can of duster, and he drowned from the propellant. dont be stupid.

does anyone remember the post before the board lost a year

it was all about blunts

the first post in the thread was called a lemon bodega blunt

i forget who posted it and i never had the chance to make it

from what i recall

1. unroll the leaf, gut the dutch

2. take a lemon and squeeze the juice on the leaf

3. this is the part i'm forgetting but they said to take the little white rind pieces from inside of the lemon[?] and place them on the leaf

4. put weed inside paper, roll lemon leaf and white rind pieces up into the blunt

anyone remember?

when i was a young'un, i thought it'd be a good idea to roll a blunt in a mango peel. it smoked okay, but didn't taste all that great.

yeah right.. those shits been around since before the 80's and its not the future now.. they're hard as hell to get right so they smoke properly.. better with proper wrap technique on some blunts so they can be loose..

and fuck cracking a philly down the middle (fake ass tobacco leaf) UNWRAP a green leaf and give your dope some respect

niggas fuck wit they blow conecting like 5 / makin a cross whatever is gay...

nah its cute tho..:lol:

ROLLORPACK.

Hmmmm... Wish I knew more about the different strands. I see so much lechuga that it all seems to run in together. Most everything I see and get is the Nepal or Master and everything else just seems like BC, but I know that's not always the case...

One day...One day.......

no it doesn't

it even prevents symptoms of trembling in people with epilepsy, MS, parkinsons, etc

it won't give you lung cancer, and it doesn't build tar up in your lungs like smoking tobacco does

and look how many medical uses hemp has

word.....the only thing that's really

unhealthy about smoking is blunts and

that's still better for u than ciggarettes

1. i made the custom blunts thread. if you like smoking from something, then make it better. don't settle for less, or else you're a lazy fuck. i'd much rather spend 3 bucks on a nice blunt, than 1000 dollars on a bong that does everything except jerk you off. i smoke weed to relax, not worry about how my bong cost more than my rent, and how i need to put it in a protective case. i roll, i smoke, i relax.

2. hot smoke is detrimental to your health, breathing it into your lungs will never do a god damn bit of good for you. do most of us care? nope. if you're risking any kind of cancer from smoking (weed), it's throat cancer, rather than lung. if you want to erase that risk, "smoke" from nothing but a vape.