RAPE/FIRE EXTINGUISHER KILLING/VOMIT INDUCING ETC.

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Haute Tension was dope until the silly switcheroo they pull off in the last 30 mins. Just looking at that poster makes me upset. SPOILER.

Music and sound editing in that movie was fucking amazing though. The opening scene sound design fucking kills it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4cqPwnveY

I thought it was only slightly better than average , but that switch at the end made me hate it... So fucking corny - Especially after how crazy hyped up it was

I have a copy and the only reason I havnt thrown it out is because I never throw anything out

I have yet to see a movie that makes me sick, except those really depressing creepy movies, not the shockingly gross ones.

WORD B...IN MY HEAD IM ALWAYS LIKE "THIS SHIT IS A MOVIE" SO IM LIKE OH WOW LOOK AT THAT WATERMELON JUICE, THATS SUPPOSED TO BE A NIGGA BRAIN? FUCK OUTTA HERE. I GO TO HORROR MOVIES TO WATCH NIGGAS GET MERKED AND LAUGH...EVEN WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID AND NIGGAS WERE WATCHING CHUCKY AND SHIT I WAS LIKE "NIGGA THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN FAKE ITS A FUCKIN DOLL B." <VERBATIM. SO I DOUBT THIS SHIT WILL MAKE ME "SICK"

I MIGHT BE DUMB HIGH AND LAUGH TILL MY EYES BLEED THOUGH.

I knew what this thread was about before I clicked on it. I think someone linked me to the torrent on 12oz a year or 2 ago, after I was reading about movies that had been banned or whatever on imdb and this movie was mentioned. The rape scene is brutal, and this movie is fucked up, but it is definitely something worth watching I reckon, because it is a theme that can actually happen in reality.