Building a personal wall

ThePumpkinKing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mentioned NOT wanting to use anything that would require a "like lots of cement and shit"

So may I suggest to wander your neighborhood with basket in hand and pick up any stray kitten you may find.

They do not have to look exactly like the kittens in this photo, I am just giving a example of what a kitten looks like so you know what to keep your eye out for.

They can be any color and any size, in fact--you don't have to stick to just kittens..if you see a full-grown cat you can scoop him up as well.

5kittens.jpg

Then you will need to sort your kittens/cats by sturdiness.

Pick each one out of the basket and stand him up.

Then apply a slight pressure to it's mid-back area and see if it's knees buckle.

You will want to keep the sturdiest kittens separate.

The "base layer" of your wall should be the solid little stocky kittens you set aside.

Apply a thin coat of glue to each side of the kitten, and then start the process of stacking the kittens.

Gorilla-Glue.jpg

I would suggest using a strong glue such as Gorilla Glue.

According to the packaging, it is the toughest glue on planet earth, and you can't get any tougher than the toughest, so why mess with the rest when you can mess with the best?

There are some people on the internet that claim that the best way to build a wall of kittens is with using a staple gun and a hacksaw...but that is really the lazy way out.

Plus, you don't really want your wall to be covered in kitten blood, because then you would have to primer it before painting and that is just one extra step you would have to take before getting mad hip hop.

As I stated, you don't need any tools to build the perfect wall.

It just takes a little bit of patience and figuring out which kitten fits where.

Think of it like a 3-D puzzle of cuteness and practicality.

I hope this helps you out in your venture.

Take some pics and let us know how it comes along.

Good luck!

• Like 2